Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like To Play With Paired Lex ?

SCHREY

I love how you seem to think MW2 is the only game with dual-wielded hand cannons. Also, if memory serves me correctly, the 44. revolver in MW2 does more damage than the Desert Eagle. The Vasto is simply not this game's version of the 44. magnum.

Well I apologize if my memory is S#&$ty -.- on case of CoD.

Because CoD sucks monkey balls, dude.

Only CoD 4 was a blight on the series when the downhill started GG EA now kick that S#&$ out. We need Crysis 3 to replace CoD.

Honestly I'd be more than happy to just have a Lex.

Also more sniper rifles.

Hmm... What about Lex Wraith? Just thinking thou.

Variety is the spice of life. Give me single, double, prime, and double prime of every Tenno pistol please.

Just thinking why not Lex Wraith wouldn't be created? To this day pretty much all special weapons are primary weapons but first I want to see changes on the warframes of ours on the game.

Dual Broncos, Bronco and Bronco Prime? They are hand cannons / one handed shotguns

Hmm... Why not Prime Lex Wraith .-.-

Lex is basically a Desert Eagle, and its always been known for being a "hand cannon". Broncos are just made-up hand shotguns.

Dualies worked for the Vasto because revolvers can be fired at high speeds.

Edited by Won_Doe

Only CoD 4 was a blight on the series when the downhill started GG EA now kick that S#&$ out. We need Crysis 3 to replace CoD.

lol'd. Crytek makes those games as a demonstration of the engine, not as a real game. and they show themselves that way, they aren't very good games. pretty, but that's the whole point, the games are just a feature demonstration. Crytek makes all their money licencing the engine out to people. like Chris Roberts for Star Citezen.

(also any CODfishy fan says '4' was the best game in the entire series, even if i counterargue that with that they're all equally S#&$ty)

Just thinking why not Lex Wraith wouldn't be created? To this day pretty much all special weapons are primary weapons but first I want to see changes on the warframes of ours on the game.

so, we take what is arguably one of the top 3 pistols (or top5, depends what weapons you include), and we make it better. why? because you weren't OP enough with your one shot pistol already? seriously. if you aren't killing enemies with one shot (or two for stupid level enemies), you're doing something wrong with Lex. Edited by taiiat

lol'd. Crytek makes those games as a demonstration of the engine, not as a real game. and they show themselves that way, they aren't very good games. pretty, but that's the whole point, the games are just a feature demonstration. Crytek makes all their money licencing the engine out to people. like Chris Roberts for Star Citezen.

(also any CODfishy fan says '4' was the best game in the entire series, even if i counterargue that with that they're all equally S#&$ty)

so, we take what is arguably one of the top 3 pistols (or top5, depends what weapons you include), and we make it better. why? because you weren't OP enough with your one shot pistol already? seriously. if you aren't killing enemies with one shot (or two for stupid level enemies), you're doing something wrong with Lex.

I loved the CoD 4 and I don't mean the MW one. Facts about of Crysis 3. Well it is enough if they are games. Enjoyable and a lot of time I spent on those.

I do bad with Lex?! *pulls out Lex and shoots 6, 30 leveled grineer lancers in a row and all head shots*. I am bad with Lex? I consider your mouth shall be shut now. I have used Lex maybe more than you think. Hunter. Lex is my main sidearm when using CQC weaponry (Close Quarters Combat)

Despair is my second sidearm when playing against high armor enemies. Nothing beats Lex shot on a morning.

I have used Lex maybe more than you think.

Nothing beats Lex shot on a morning.

exactly... it doesn't need any 'buffs'. it's fine as it is. popping a lv80/90 Heavy Gunner with no more than 2 shots, therefore i fail to see why Lex would need any improvements. at all. 

the armor doesn't destroy the damage from Lex very well, with Crit shots approaching 2,000dmg.

Edited by taiiat

exactly... it doesn't need any 'buffs'. it's fine as it is. popping a lv80/90 Heavy Gunner with no more than 2 shots, therefore i fail to see why Lex would need any improvements. at all. 

the armor doesn't destroy the damage from Lex very well, with Crit shots approaching 2,000dmg.

Have you maxed Hornet Strike?