Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about joining and inviting to clan

Leyvonne

Question

My friend started to play Warframe today and he is having some issues with joining my clan.. or well any clan. When he opens the clan interface his only options are learning about clans and creating a clan so he can't sreach for / apply to my clan. I'm in a clan by myself atm so I have no experience in how the joining or inviting works.

1. Should there be an option for him to search for and then apply to a clan? He might not have finished all the tutorials yet, think he played about 30 minutes before going to work.
2. Can I invite or accept him if he is offline? I'm currently not able to play much due to a back injury.. so I can't quarantee being online when he is.

4 answers to this question

The way it works is an invite is sent by the Warlord of the clan or someone with recruiting privileges (which can be gained by the clan hierarchy). The invite will stay as long as it remains unanswered with either an accept or decline. As far as i'm aware there is no specific search for clan function in-game although if you know the in game name of someone in a specific clan you can use the [Insert name here] text function and a request to pass it on to someone who can recruit.

Yes, you should have an "invite" option under "clan management" that will allow you to type your friend's name. They'll get a message with the the bp for a fairly easy to build "clan key", which after completing/accepting from the foundry will allow them access to the dojo. Sorry for not being more specific (it's been a while since I've invited anyone)...