Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt-Bonds

Riger82

Can you get these from buying off debts? I haven't seen any and I keep checking back every 2-3 hours for their resets.

I tried running bounties for them, but I'm 0 bonds in 14 bounties, so that obviously doesn't work very well. I've gotten more the the 'rarest' mod reward than the debt bonds labeled 'common'...wtf?

Edited by ssj782

4 minutes ago, JustinWiseguy said:

Yeah, you can get them from the debts.  I usually only see one per 5 debts and I barely have any.  I have 10 medical ones compared to 80+ training and shelter each.  They're pretty uncommon I guess, so you'll just have to keep checking constantly.

Not really. They have a 24 hour timer on them. You only have to check once or twice a day.

I've also bought literally all the debts multiple times and it doesn't seem to make more spawn any faster. You having 10 also tells me that the ones each player sees are specific to them, because I've only gotten 1 batch of 5 and I check pretty often.

Edited by ssj782

33 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

Not really. They have a 24 hour timer on them. You only have to check once or twice a day.

I've also bought literally all the debts multiple times and it doesn't seem to make more spawn any faster. You having 10 also tells me that the ones each player sees are specific to them, because I've only gotten 1 batch of 5 and I check pretty often.

I was pretty sure some of them are timed differently.  Just trying to help.

Woohoo! Took me 29 tier 3 bounties to see my first ever medical debt reward. I have 6 of the 'rarest' golden mods, though. 7 down, 6 to go 😞

And the 24 hour timer starts as soon as the debt spawns. The debts do NOT all spawn at the same time. The buyable debt takes 24 hours to disappear on its own. I've been writing mine down and keeping track of them to test it.

Say the first spawns at 4 am. The next at 8 am, 12 pm, etc. The first one will expire if you don't buy it at 4 am, then the next at 8 am, yadda yadda. I've been checking the vendor every 2 hours for the last 8 hours, and I've only seen 2 new debts spawn for his stock. Admittedly, 8 hours isn't a terribly large pool. But I didn't know how stupidly rare the medical debts were until this morning when I started trying to farm them.

Edit: I was comparing the time left on the debt vendor, and noticed that both of the ones that have spawned since I started checking have the same 20:12 timer on them, so they spawned together. There is a set of two with 9 hours less, and a single one with 12 minutes left. so that's a gap of 9 hours between my current debt vendor spawns.

I just thought about something. Does anyone ever do really badly on the bounties and not get the 'perfects'? In all the bounties I've done, i think only 3-4 phases weren't. Could it be necessary to screw them up for a better chance at the debts? Does getting 'perfect' do anything other than some extra rep?

Edited by ssj782

Caught the spawns at 7:55 pm pst. They spawn with 20 hours, not 24. So my math was a bit off. But not by much. Had 3 new spawns, all of them 20 hours and a couple minutes. All of them only the first two tiers of bonds, too. No medical.

Edited by ssj782

I'm keeping track. I started around 11 am, which was 9 hours ago. I've capped my rep, and have no want for attempting another 90 tier 3 bounties to get the other 6 medical debts I need. So because one of my debts vanishes in 50 minutes or so, I'll be back to check on it.

Edit: I just went back to check the rewards because I forgot what one of the debt bonds was called, and all my timers dropped 10 minutes in a 2 minute period... Are the timers screwed up, too? The ones that were 20 hours and 5 minutes were at 19 hours and 55 minutes. All I did was leave Fortuna, then come back. My load times are not that long, lol.

Edited by ssj782

Has anyone tried repeatedly failing the bonus objective yet? I've played for like 10 hours total today, so I need a break. But I'll be back to it in a couple hours to test that out. Finding out in tier 3 seems like it may be useful for tier 4+

Edited by ssj782

1 minute ago, ssj782 said:

Has anyone tried repeatedly failing the bonus objective yet? I've played for like 10 hours total today, so I need a break. But I'll be back to it in a couple hours to test that out. Finding out in tier 3 seems like it may be useful for tier 4+

we have to fail to get the worse yet most rare rewards? lol

6 minutes ago, _Schokolade_ said:

we have to fail to get the worse yet most rare rewards? lol

It's just a guess I thought might be worth testing. 

If you think about it, it's very possible that getting the bonus objective may increase the reward list a bit. The one time I got medical debt bonds in the 29 bounties I completed was one of the rare (less than 5 in all combined) failures to get the bonus objective.

Somehow I feel the gold mod is common and the bond is rare...

DE just need to change the arrangement, not the drop rate. It makes it more frustrating that way.

Okay. I just did 5 tier 3 bounties, and I failed the bonus objective in all but 3 of the parts. Still got 2 gold mods, 2 garuda pieces, endo a few times...0 medical debts. That's bull. They screwed up, and medical debt is the rarest reward by far. Also, getting the bonus objective only gives the increased rep. I don't see it raising or lowering rewards at all.

18 minutes ago, RipperBravo3 said:

I have literally lost count how many tier 1 bounties I have done to get 12 training debts, like about 4+ hours straight........... seriously stuffed up RNG, I'm literally going to skip the rest because this is grind frame at ts worse. 

The vendor will give you hundreds of the first two tiers of debts in just one day. It costs between 15k-35k credits and some materials for every 5/10, 7/7, 8/7, or 5/10 debts. The more common the materials, the more you need. Anywhere from 15 of something to 20k if the material falls in bulk.

The tier 3's cost 50k-150k plus materials, and the tier 4's do as well.

Haven't seen tier 5 sell yet. It may require me to upgrade the rep, or maybe I missed it now that I've seen 3, 4, and 5 hour sales since I started checking literally every hour for the last 6 hours. I do have to sleep, after all.

Until they fix the drop rates, the vendor seems to be the only stable way to gain them. And because every time they're added the type of debt is random, most of the time they'll be the tier 1/2 combo.

Edited by ssj782

2 minutes ago, R1CK_D0M said:

If it helps I just checked my bond store guy and he had a dude with 10x Advances debt-bonds. So I'm pretty sure you can get medical ones if you're lucky enough. (btw it was for 130k credits, some thousands of oxium, and 13 exa brains)

That's the one I bought 2 hours ago at midnight pst. So players do share them and I just missed a medical debt? Or are there only so many? If each player gets their own random sets, I guess it sin't strange for a few people to get the same random one out of millions of players. Then again, I didn't start focusing on it so hard until I found out just how brokenly rare they made them.

Edit: Were the exa brains from scrubbers?

Edited by ssj782

5 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

That's the one I bought 2 hours ago at midnight pst. So players do share them and I just missed a medical debt? Then again, I didn't start focusing on it so hard until I found out just how brokenly rare they made them.

yeah i gave up grinding. now i just start the mission and let my team do the work while i grind with the hoverboard

6 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

That's the one I bought 2 hours ago at midnight pst. So players do share them and I just missed a medical debt? Or are there only so many? If each player gets their own random sets, I guess it sin't strange for a few people to get the same random one out of millions of players. Then again, I didn't start focusing on it so hard until I found out just how brokenly rare they made them.

Edit: Were the exa brains from scrubbers?

I believe they are yes. or you can just break boxes and hope you get some. I still haven't found a spot to cave fish them it sucks hard.

Edited by R1CK_D0M