Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is it my pc or warframe

Cicasajt

37 minutes ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

My PC died, and had to send it to be examined for repairs... It's dead, won't turn on, happened in a bounty via fortuna

My gues would be the Power Supply 

It happend to me once while playing crysis 2 .. the part that an ship fly thru the building my power supply did blew up atm i was like :sadcry:

It turns out that some games pulling allot of power and if you have an low end power supply like 350+ watt it will turn so hot that capasistors will blow up

yup don't ask hehehe

but its important to balance the system and not trying to pull High graphics resolution while your Power Supply can't handle it ... 

:satisfied: I hope for you that its an small problem ..and it can be solved for you

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

It happend to me once while playing crysis 2 .. the part that an ship fly thru the building my power supply did blew up atm i was like :sadcry:

It turns out that some games pulling allot of power and if you have an low end power supply like 350+ watt it will turn so hot that capasistors will blow up

yup don't ask hehehe

but its important to balance the system and not trying to pull High graphics resolution while your Power Supply can't handle it ... 

:satisfied: I hope for you that its an small problem ..and it can be solved for you

I am hoping it is the power supply and not motherboard or graphics card... I am also suspecting it to be power supply. thank you...

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

its plugged constantly. i use it as a desktop computer

Ah ok thats good .. 

otherwise it will drop performance quickly without the power adapter

.. try to search in the video card manager . if you can find v-sync .. and turn this off. same goes in warframe settings

If you got Intels Hyper booster program use that as well

not that its gonna do much but hey everything that gives extra is ok

but be sure that you have that installed or try to install it from there website .. * Only if your laptop support it*

--- Try to toggle Warframe to Directx 10 or 11 see how it performs

set everything in warframe setting to low as you can turn off every graphics feature that warframe has ( in this way you can adjust things in an selective way )

place yourself into the Free roam of Fortuna .. go to an occupied place where you can sit save for an moment .. then try to adjust the setting again each one

------ i do this standard so iam be sure that i havent any strange behavior during gameplay 

---- Tip! always use your own settings .. High mid low settings . arnt 100% accurate for your video card

7 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

yup don't ask hehehe

You are right it was the power supply , took it to the PC repair shop, and they examined all the components, and was only the power supply, they replaced it from 700 to a 750 one. I have put all my settings to medium , to prevent it from happening again, until the performance bugs are sorted with Fortuna and Vallis. BTW my PC was rendering 3D art for 3 days non stop last week(refuse to do this on my Macbook because of wear and tear, and it is more expensive to repair), which could have caused the wear and tear, and playing the game this morning was probably the final straw, since people are having crashes and frame rate issues, which my computer handled it OK... so I thought it did,and died in the middle of a bounty.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

2 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

You are right it was the power supply , took it to the PC repair shop, and they examined all the components, and was only the power supply, they replaced it from 700 to a 750 one. I have put all my settings to medium , to prevent it from happening again, until the performance bugs are sorted with Fortuna and Vallis. BTW my PC was rendering 3D art for 3 days non stop last week(refuse to do this on my Macbook because of wear and tear, and it is more expensive to repair), which could have caused the wear and tear, and playing the game this morning was probably the final straw, since people are having crashes and frame rate issues, which my computer handled it OK... so I thought it did,and died in the middle of a bounty.

:angel: soooooo what did i win :tongue: an cold beer i may hope

Well iam realy glad that you found the problem and having it solved

with that 700+ watt you can pull way more than normal so dont be to scared about blowing up the power supply

Try to calculate MotherBoard+Graphics Card power drawn

I use 1KW power from Coolermaster so iam sure that i can even handle crossfire

you are save and can have fun again

On 2018-11-10 at 9:24 PM, -_Highlander_- said:

:angel: soooooo what did i win :tongue: an cold beer i may hope

Well iam realy glad that you found the problem and having it solved

with that 700+ watt you can pull way more than normal so dont be to scared about blowing up the power supply

Try to calculate MotherBoard+Graphics Card power drawn

I use 1KW power from Coolermaster so iam sure that i can even handle crossfire

you are save and can have fun again

Thank you , yes, had no issues running game at lower res... probably going to keep these settings for the game to avoid this issue ever again. Yes I just completed the standing for Fortuna... and saw some spoilers for each of the fortuna characters... I thought I was hallucinating lol.

On 2018-11-10 at 5:08 PM, CrossMind said:

Before Hotfix 24.0.2, I can normally get in and out between Fortuna and Vallis. But after Hotfix 0.2, I couldn't step out of elevator due to FPS dropping. It's stuttering  all the way. 

same, hope they fix it