Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood sigil

Totalblitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Velvela said:

I feel you... I bought the pack thinking it would be like a normal sigil but you can only get it to show when you take a lot of damage. ;( I don't regret buying garuda but that sigil really bums me out...

have the devs mentioned anything about it?

7 hours ago, Kalthea said:

The Devs have stated that the Blood Sigil will arrive at a later time via an event. It'll probably take place on Fortuna.

I mean have teh devs said anything about the Digil not being visible unless you take unrealistic amount of damage and that it should be a toggle on or off instead.

6 hours ago, Dabnician said:

It says in the description of the sigil that it's visible when you take damage.

If you have a ev trinity you can use it that's about the only other warframe I can think of right now 

we all take damage... just not in the amounts and the type required for the sigil to show

and nowhere it says HP damage... i figured, oh frames get damage all the time it will show 1/2 through the mission and it will be awesome specially at the end when I leave on my orbiter, I would be "coming back.... covered in blood" but nope

only HP damage, (shield doesn't count)

Take away her useless shield and at least double her max life (2000-2500 would be optimal) and you wont have problem with the sigil.

Or the cheap solution: lower the required hp loss to 50 hp. Thats manageable even with extremely low lvl enemies.

Still i would prefer the no shield version.

The blood sigil shows up for me all the time, i would submit a bug report:

Let me see if i can find a screen shot but i changed the color of the sigil i used to yellow and i get a yellow/red mix on my warframe when her health gets low, that is not the built in blood people are claiming to see

Edited by Dabnician