Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

getting alot of freezes and warframe using 6gb of ram

Husla

Il y a 21 heures, [DE]Linkski a dit :

Can you try verifying and optimizing your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher? This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher. Would be good to know if this has any impact on your memory usage.

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png.e2405fbb132d80bcac3056da5d1e82ae.png

i do it after update the game for fortuna and i have much lag cause using all my memory 6 GB

I have similar issues, I ran both verify and optimize last night to no benefit.

It does, to some degree, seem to be worse in parties for me. Turning down settings hasn't seemed to affect it.

Edit: One major impact is on the coildrive bounty stage - if I run in and hack right as it stops? Massive spike right there. Minor spike when enemies are beamed in directly during stages too.

Edited by Altitis

On 2018-11-14 at 2:30 AM, [DE]Linkski said:

Can you try verifying and optimizing your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher? This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher. Would be good to know if this has any impact on your memory usage.

Not seeing much of a difference, its still using alot more ram than it should. Around 4gb with firefox and discord open.

56 minutes ago, Husla said:

Not seeing much of a difference, its still using alot more ram than it should. Around 4gb with firefox and discord open.

Maybe turn off 64 bit in Warframe Launcher? 32 bit cannot use more then 4 GB per process, and may help with computers with limited RAM (Random Access Memory). But there is a risk of 32 bit game crashing from out of memory after using up all 4 GB of memory.

It might help to tell us your computer's specs. CPU? RAM? GPU / Graphics? Operating system? Most computers, including laptops, can upgrade RAM to have more.

On 2018-11-17 at 2:22 PM, sam686 said:

Maybe turn off 64 bit in Warframe Launcher? 32 bit cannot use more then 4 GB per process, and may help with computers with limited RAM (Random Access Memory). But there is a risk of 32 bit game crashing from out of memory after using up all 4 GB of memory.

It might help to tell us your computer's specs. CPU? RAM? GPU / Graphics? Operating system? Most computers, including laptops, can upgrade RAM to have more.

i5 4670k, 16gb ram, gtx 970, windows 7 ultimate

Edited by Husla

• 1 month later...

Gonna have to bump this. I'm still having issues. I'm streaming this game. It's fine in normal missions but in fortuna.. Its using 5gb of ram and I drop tons of frames. I've tried putting it on med settings and its the same.

I've streamed Destiny on higher settings without get frame drops.. why on fortuna?

On 2018-11-18 at 11:37 AM, Husla said:

gtx 970

GTX 970 have memory split and speed problem when game use more then 3.5 GB of GPU memory. https://www.google.com/search?q=gtx+970+memory+split

In graphics options, try using "Texture Memory" of Low. Warframe really need to have better "Texture Memory" options of 512 MB, 1 GB , 2 GB , 3 GB, 4 GB, and so on.

Some programs like GPU-Z, and windows 10 task manager's performance tab can see GPU usage in percentage, and GPU memory used. Is GPU usage being maxed out or GPU memory pushing higher then 3.5 GB?

Warframe update 24.2.8 have some fixes to both memory leak and slow performance problems, mostly with repeated enter/exit of Orb Vallis without ship flying loading screen. Does this update fix anything? I should test this some day later.