Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe with one Hand ;)

RodeswergDE

Hey,

i didnt know if this topic fits in an Main-Thread, therefore i post it here off-topic.

As right-arm-amputated i've developed a simple one-hand device for playing Shooters, RPGs and so on (especially Warframe, of course 😉 ) a few years ago. As i started with streaming and YT about two to three weeks ago, i tought it would be a great idea for a video, to show what it is and how it works.  

Maybe it fits in an "In-Topic"-Thread. If it is so, please let me know where.

As the Clip is produced in german, i've tried my best to give it an english subtitle, so its not limited to german people... I would love it, if the clip reaches out to anyone whom it can help.

If you like to see it live in action, it would be great if you visit me on > Twitch < 😉 

Thanks and see you soon! 🙂 

il y a 46 minutes, (PS4)Pizza_Parker a dit :

wow thats pretty handy.

he

hehe

hehehe

i'm sorry, i should handle the situation on a more mature approach.

but on the other hand, it's better to laugh at something than to mourn about it.

Not really! I would clap - if i could 😉

Edited by RodeswergDE

Once, in Gundam (a 90s mecha anime), one character was an expert pilot despite only having one arm, and he found a way to reconfigure the control unit for his mobile suit to work with just one hand.

Although I can't remember much of the story, basically an entire militia went against him to try and take the schematics for his controls by force, and the episode ended with him and his mobile suit accidentially destroyed.

I always felt inspired by that character.

Amazing work! I wonder if you took apart the keyboard, would there be enough space inside to put in the mouse's important electronics, so you would only have to move the keyboard without the mouse attached to it. Would make it less clunky. 

You definitely deserve a shoutout from DE at a Prime Time. 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Mr.SpookSpook:

Amazing work! I wonder if you took apart the keyboard, would there be enough space inside to put in the mouse's important electronics, so you would only have to move the keyboard without the mouse attached to it. Would make it less clunky. 

You definitely deserve a shoutout from DE at a Prime Time. 

Thanks a lot!

I thought about that too, but it would be a lot of work more, and i don't know if it wokrs better. The small movement at aiming comes from a slight rotation, which profits from the side-mounting.

The next thing i maybe work on, is a 3D-printet solution, so i can mount/unmount the Mouse as needed.

• 2 weeks later...