Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator's mask.

DeRaTar

Mmm, the previous topic was closed... but I would still like to somehow complete this idea... most likely in vain.

Anyway, I think that the mask could be completed at this stage, if do not take into account the painting and perhaps some micro-details. Well, of course need to work out the inner part of the mask that is adjacent to the face.

https://imgur.com/a/v97tQWj

Спойлер

KIUHZkw.jpg

Edited by DeRaTar

В 15.11.2018 в 14:01, Yupan сказал:

Definitely not a creepy design whatsoever! 

It looks realy cool thou!

Thank you.

I maximally simplified the inner part. And chose about this separation by color. I do not know about lighting elements ... are they needed in this model at all or not...

BgogXpq.jpg

В 16.11.2018 в 21:56, AEP8FlyBoy сказал:

Out here, kiddo.
Nobody can hear you scream!

*insert stereotypical movie trailer scream here*

But yeah, it looks really neat.

В 16.11.2018 в 22:02, Fox7000 сказал:

Nice one. Im sure that My operator would be 'Handsome' in this. Things like that are really 'handy'. Here you got a 'handfull' of puns.

Thanks you 🙂

It remains to understand how to load the model in tennogen. Unfortunately, when trying to work with a UV map, the program either gives an error without any description, or it just hangs. Most likely the laptop is simply not able to perform the operation, not enough RAM or something... As I understand it, I need to make a texture and a breakdown by color, but without the UV map, this cannot be done...

Edited by DeRaTar

The Ornaments and the lighting elements on the mechanical part look great. I'm realy looking forward on having it ingame. My only point of complaint is that the lighting parts on the fingers look like cysts ;_; (even if colerd difrently)

6 часов назад, Yupan сказал:

The Ornaments and the lighting elements on the mechanical part look great. I'm realy looking forward on having it ingame. My only point of complaint is that the lighting parts on the fingers look like cysts ;_; (even if colerd difrently)

Most likely this is due to the fact that they are matte in that image. In the luminous version, they may look different.

As another option - the ornament can be replaced by "real" rings.

Vm9hYPS.jpg

A friend gave me a laptop... for a some time, but this is ok. The old hard drive was not damaged and I managed to transfer the necessary data. I will try to bring the project to its logical conclusion and load it into tennogen. In the first post I reloaded the image because all the links to the previous ones stopped working.

В 30.11.2018 в 20:01, Ventura_Highway сказал:

Best of luck then. Also, yeah I can't see the image either. Need a more hotlinking friendly site, looks like?

Thanks for the support. Yes, imgur did not display images, perhaps now something has changed...

https://imgur.com/a/v97tQWj

Спойлер

KIUHZkw.jpg

The project does not stand still. And I am more or less satisfied with my “progress”, as I in a very short time independently studied sculpture, working with textures and maps, and so on... given the fact that most of the teaching base in English and this is not my native language.

Now I am trying to correct mistakes. Most likely the problem is in the normal map as there are several artifacts on the model, there are also some flaws in the seams, and problems with color - the color map does not respond to the alpha channel and these areas on the mask remain without color. It is also not entirely obvious how to transfer model material in to tennogen.

https://imgur.com/a/MVw4HAf

Спойлер

zYVQaYy.jpg

Edited by DeRaTar