Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be great if we could switch to the tranq rifle just by pressing 1

AdunSaveMe

Since we're not switching between different types like PoE fishing spears and stuff, having to hold the key, open the gear wheel and click just to switch from the lure to the tranq rifle is a little awkward, especially when we're on a timer to get to a spot out of the animal's detection range.

Just for a little streamlining, cutting out the gear wheel would be nice.

22 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Since we're not switching between different types like PoE fishing spears and stuff, having to hold the key, open the gear wheel and click just to switch from the lure to the tranq rifle is a little awkward, especially when we're on a timer to get to a spot out of the animal's detection range.

Just for a little streamlining, cutting out the gear wheel would be nice.

+1.

But on the other hand, i think binding 1,2,3,4 to only' frame ability, while pressing Q to go to hunting mode, that shows you  hunting' items cat, then select item. Complex. But, having the ability to cast ability via default 1,2,3,4 is better than using mouse scroll and cast previously selected ability.

6 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Yeah, and it binds it to your main gear wheel. You can't use it to swap to the tranq. Hence my suggestion.

If you put the tranq rifle in your gear wheel, and not the lures, it works. You press the button to get the tranq, hold 2 to get out a lure, then press the button again to go back to the tranq.

2 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If you put the tranq rifle in your gear wheel, and not the lures, it works. You press the button to get the tranq, hold 2 to get out a lure, then press the button again to go back to the tranq.

Alternatively, instead of shifting my entire gear wheel around or using an awkward shortcut to activate the tranq, we can just get the ability to switch to it from the lure by pressing 1. Immediately streamlined with no downsides. I have a lot of things on my gear wheel and the important slots are reserved for the easiest keybindings.