Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taridouglas

Question

I too had this problem yesterday. I still can't find the exact reason behind it, but I suspect some kind of network issue (from router). I switched on my mobile hotspot and connected my console to it and the game logged in just fine.

12 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

Condisering that atm there are 6 active botnets who are attacking worldwide - I doubt this will be resolved soon

6? You mean 5. And what’s botnet exactly? I read the other guy’s post, DE is saying it’s because of botnet traffic from some ISP connections. What does that mean? And how could somthing like that happen? And who’s to blame here, the ISPs? 

Now it's getting worst for the pass hour I've been dropping from the game after a minute or 2 of log-in and that's with a VPN I actually have 2 vpn niether one keeps me connected and tested my speed no issues. .  This ISSUE is getting way out of hand.

this is the second time for me the first one lasted for 3 weeks I already tried uninstalling the game and downloading it again and still no use 

Is this just for SEA or for everybody? I bought the dual unvaulted packs and all of a sudden my IP was banned. I sent a ticket to DE and they said that my network had like a threat or something like that. It's been 5 days lol 

13 hours ago, -HoB-Tokan said:

I have the same problem here too. But as some people said you can fix the issue with using a vpn. The problem is some vpn dont work well with warframe and most are not free..  Im using windscribe atm. I tried tunnel bear and better net too but i encountered a lot of problems. Huge ping, host drops and most missions i joined were solo because of the high ping. But since i started using windscribe Its now working 99% as it was without the vpn. If you want to try it click HERE for the link.

thanks, i just need to login

using a VPN in my case free or premium is a major pain can't get a proper squad on missions or get a squad SO frustrating . . . can't finish sorties. . . squadmates always drop.  😠 Any Fix for the temporary fix?

I tried the contact US, gave them some logs and stuff, they replied, with some basic troubleshooting answers, which ofc didn't fix the problem.

I think this problem isn;t reaching the upper staff. Or someone must have solved this almost a month old issue.

Temporary fix: Use VPN through USA, connecting to USA helps me login, it;s atleast better than login failed 😉

1 hour ago, SerbianRenegade said:

i cant log in i did all and i cant play game.I didnt play 10 or more days can someone halp me and i dont wanna download any thing cas i recently clean my PC can someone halp me ??!!!

Well currently the only thing you can do is download a VPN to be able to play.. there is no other alternative.

1 hour ago, Zenocraft said:

same is happening to me cant login help please .

Try my suggestion. Go to THIS link download Windscribe VPN and use it until they fix the problem. Or you can google some other VPN service to use.

On 2018-11-29 at 11:50 AM, Globulin said:

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

I'm from the Philippines too -- is there any ETA on this? I've been trying to log in for almost a month now. 😞

Yeah, this problem has been persisting for such a long time now, its more annoying when farming for stuff has a daily cap one needs to hit and that gets missed because of login issues

this is frustrating ... i can't login again for the past 4 days..searching everything how to fix this,but still no luck..and i missed void trader ..i hope DE will resolve this issue 

Same issue for me , just redownloaded the game day before yesterday after having been away for a few months and now this morning its not working. info checked pls fix