Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taridouglas

Question

После последней фиксации, когда Фортуна вышла, возникла проблема с входом в игру, при вводе данных входа появляется сообщение “неправильные данные”. или нет, я обратился в техподдержку за помощью, нет, отправил им все необходимые файлы и все больше и больше никаких ответов.

I have been experiencing this quite often now, to make things worst.. it happen on my day off where i finally get to relax and do some grinding!!!  DE pls fix this!! 

5 hours ago, -HoB-Tokan said:

I have the same problem here too. But as some people said you can fix the issue with using a vpn. The problem is some vpn dont work well with warframe and most are not free..  Im using windscribe atm. I tried tunnel bear and better net too but i encountered a lot of problems. Huge ping, host drops and most missions i joined were solo because of the high ping. But since i started using windscribe Its now working 99% as it was without the vpn. If you want to try it click HERE for the link.

Using it is it like the same as before like the your not using a vpn and before the issue started? Are you able to join squad missions without getting dropped or experiencing lag issues?

Just tested it and I just got dropped while loading trying to do hydron with a random squad. . this is very frustrating!!

4 hours ago, Uzad said:

Thanks for the info, just started playing again a few days ago,  still new to warframe, is this a recurring problem or did this just a now thing?

Its a new thing that started happening recently. It will be resolved when DE find a fix for it.

4 hours ago, KingJans said:

NOTHING WORKS!!!!! Its too late guys cant log in  for a week its hopeless... I suggest u guys find other games, I already lost hope I tried everything there is, and NOTHING DEVS ARENT WORKING , so sad though.... I have given up on warframe

What did you try?

same issue. . . why? how much longer are we going to wait? using a vpn is a major pain. . . getting a squad is next to impossible and if I ever  60% chance of getting dropped. . please fix it already

Happened to me too.. all I knew was that it had something to do with my network. So I connected my Xbox over my Mobile Hotspot instead of my router and the game logged in.

I know this isn't a permanent fix, but you can claim login rewards and look after your important stuffs this way

GreetingsI from South East Asia, I am also expiriencing the same issue i even change my email and it didn't work......

This has been happening since early october. There’re times when connections are back to normal and times when problem arises again.

Some will suggest you to use vpn. The zendesk CS i had contact with also suggest the same.. I’ve been using my iphone as a hotspot and sometimes a broadband modem. It seems working fine.

if you’re still having problem with your vpn try other vpn.

4 hours ago, KingJans said:

NOTHING WORKS!!!!! Its too late guys cant log in  for a week its hopeless... I suggest u guys find other games, I already lost hope I tried everything there is, and NOTHING DEVS ARENT WORKING , so sad though.... I have given up on warframe

Past 25-30 days for me already lost count. I also have lost my faith in warframe.I had active boosters and didnt get to farm anything in FORTUNA. Cant login using any kind of vpn here idk .Bot told me not to send anymore ticket [gave like 2 tickets] cause DE NATHAN marked my first ticket as solved,like really. I opened another one, still no reply for 5 days straight and a bot just messaged me [automated message that everyone gets] to stop making more tickets as it would only increase the time of response, No words from DEV anywhere,are they even aware,atleast a few 1000 people are affected i guess cause The most populated areas in the world are in the botnet IP block list.

South east asia

czech republic

Indonesia