Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

taridouglas

Question

you guys might need a VPN provider. here is one that i use to fix my chat (being unable to trade/chat)

here it is: https://www.betternet.co/

just download, run, ignore the first popup where it asks for  starting seven day trial. (warning! do not connect during a game/mission it may disconnect you from your mission.)

it has reportedly worked from one person i have heard from, be sure to try it!

same here i cant log in today november 24, 2018 what happened is there something i should know do they have problems within the game cause im not receiving any news i hope there is no problem with my account and by the way i wasnt able to farm today i lost my log in rewards i lost my affinity booster and i lost a lot because i cant log in im also farming syndicate exp in fortuna i send a ticker already and no one answer failing in logging in occurs to much this month i hope i could play more smoother tomorrow come on guys i just buy plats and i cant use it because i cant log in help us DE i miss my account  

On 2018-11-23 at 5:12 AM, RaistlinPhantom said:

you guys might need a VPN provider. here is one that i use to fix my chat (being unable to trade/chat)

here it is: https://www.betternet.co/

just download, run, ignore the first popup where it asks for  starting seven day trial. (warning! do not connect during a game/mission it may disconnect you from your mission.)

it has reportedly worked from one person i have heard from, be sure to try it!

i tried it and it works ,just log in ,, thanks..but i guess this is temporary only.......doing research cleaning,reformatting on my PC  resetting router and nothing fixed for the last 5 days ..i hope some of you guys fixed your login.. i hope DE will help us about login issues. ..thanks again and god bless @RaistlinPhantom and warframe/DE too.

I tried the contact US, gave them some logs and stuff, they replied, with some basic troubleshooting answers, which ofc didn't fix the problem.

I think this problem isn;t reaching the upper staff. Or someone must have solved this almost a month old issue.

Temporary fix: Use VPN through USA, connecting to USA helps me login, it;s atleast better than login failed 😉

I have a clan member who hasn't been able to log in for 2 weeks now. He sent a ticket to support and they responded asking him to send a log. He sent the log and they gave him the generic copy/paste response of a troubleshooting guide. Things like "disable your anti-virus", "open these ports", Etc. Knowing it's a problem on their end, they still dodge it by pretending it's the user's fault or the user can do something to fix it. So, he sent in another ticket telling them nothing has worked and he still can't log in. Then they respond telling him to use a VPN!

Are you serious?!

For starters, VPNs cost money with subscription fees. Is it really the player's responsibility to pay for a VPN just to play a game that is supposed to be free? Why isn't DE doing anything about this? This should be number 1 priority for them but it seems like they are just ignoring it, and/or don't care. 

I feel like DE took a vacation after they launched Fortuna. With the crazy amounts of bugs in this patch, they released a hotfix on the first day to fix a few crashes, then the next week the hotfix they launched had like 5 fixes for crashes. It was one of the smallest hotfixes I have ever seen in from any developer that hotfixes their game. It was a joke. Now here we are almost a month into Fortuna and people still can't log in and Fortuna barely works, let's see what the next hotfix breaks.

If they cared about their game, they would stop with the artificial addition of new content in the form of a gun here and a mod there and really focus on fixing the entire game to get it running smooth. In the state Warframe is in now, people are going to start moving on to something else since thousands of people can't log in and thousands more are getting tired of the game breaking bugs. Trying to play Warframe feels more like a chore now than a privilege.