Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taridouglas

Question

17 hours ago, Dmartian said:

Using it is it like the same as before like the your not using a vpn and before the issue started? Are you able to join squad missions without getting dropped or experiencing lag issues?

Just tested it and I just got dropped while loading trying to do hydron with a random squad. . this is very frustrating!!

I was playing like i was not using the vpn. im from serbia and im using a vpn location from germany.. get the closest location you can i think for best result.

EDIT: I didnt have a single drop.. i was even playing in fortuna with a squad and i was the host.

why?

my son and me had warframe account ,he played on PC ,i'm on laptop and play on the same IP address.

I can login and played every day but his account can't login since 4 days ago

this is second time after 3 weeks ago that time he can't play about 3-4 days

same here i cant log in today november 24, 2018 what happened is there something i should know do they have problems within the game cause im not receiving any news i hope there is no problem with my account and by the way i wasnt able to farm today i lost my log in rewards i lost my affinity booster and i lost a lot because i cant log in im also farming syndicate exp in fortuna i send a ticker already and no one answer failing in logging in occurs to much this month i hope i could play more smoother tomorrow come on guys i just buy plats and i cant use it because i cant log in help us DE i miss my account  

[DE]Nathan

november 27, 2018

Hello evildod1,

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket request. We are experiencing a temporary backlog in tickets right now and will get to your ticket as soon as we can. If the issue has been resolved please respond with “This is now solved” which will close the ticket.

If you are still experiencing log in issues please let us know. Also, if you have not done so already please make sure to send over the game logs requested in the automatic support email.

Please note, we received reports from the following regions of increased botnet traffic from some ISP connections disrupting regular log in attempts. Once this traffic subsides players in these affected regions will be able to get in again without any problems. If you have the option, you can confirm by trying to log in through an alternative ISP. Changing your IP through a VPN or some other method may also work to temporarily bypass the problem until normal traffic resumes.

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for your cooperation and patience here.

and IT FIXED,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argentina, experiencing the Login Failure Check your info problem. Cellphone app does work tho...

Edit: I rebooted my modem and it seems to have fixed it. The reboot probably changed my IP

I have the same problem here too. But as some people said you can fix the issue with using a vpn. The problem is some vpn dont work well with warframe and most are not free..  Im using windscribe atm. I tried tunnel bear and better net too but i encountered a lot of problems. Huge ping, host drops and most missions i joined were solo because of the high ping. But since i started using windscribe Its now working 99% as it was without the vpn. If you want to try it click HERE for the link.

It's almost 5days now I think since I got this error. When you play warframe make sure you have VPN they should add that before downloading this game.