Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everytime I play Warframe (must be using VPN?)

IgnatiuSgaming

No idea,what the hell happening here?

Add Exception Firewall = first reason,I already play 1 year and with my old firewall and firewall didn't harm my Warframe or internet

login failed and keep failing = Verify (no work) optimize (no work) uncheck all setting at launcher (no work) update driver ( no work)

Host migration and UPnP prob = already enable UPnP on my Router but still said can't found

So I must playing Warframe using VPN everytime after The Sacrefice update???

F2P what do u deserved? Haha 2013-2018 u don't have enough money to fix your server and buy server? U must be kidding me? All I want is fix this game,very broken game 

Problem from 2016 still not fix???

But u keep making new content?

I love playing Warframe but with so much regret

Or maybe, it just happen that you login on a bad day.

Apparently, several players (including myself) were unable to login and got the same "login failed, please check your info" error ever since yesterday.

You can check it on PC bugs section (there are at least 2 recent threads about the error in there when i made this comment). 

4 hours ago, theonetastyweasel said:

It's a problem on your end lol. If it only works on VPN then its something to do with your internet or your country's internet

I already told ya,I already play 1 year and there is not problem so far until The Sacrefice update

3 hours ago, Renseiryuu said:

Or maybe, it just happen that you login on a bad day.

Apparently, several players (including myself) were unable to login and got the same "login failed, please check your info" error ever since yesterday.

You can check it on PC bugs section (there are at least 2 recent threads about the error in there when i made this comment). 

Yeah I know it just make some recent comment to this forum and PC bugs forum

11 hours ago, Drungly said:

Please create a ticket with support and upload Warframe log files (this link contains a guide on how to add them: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-).

I already send about 5 times and get same respond like other,and it's always respond like exception Warframe in firewall

Lol the support didn't help me so far