The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate End Game Planet The Sun

azour

nothing can survive even close to the sun let alone on its surface the radiation alone would kill u let alone the actual heat

GTFO

but seriously

2/10 

lol

who knows maybe ember could survive there xD not that sun's a planet but hey it's ember we're talking about :)

• 3 months later...

Guys it's considered poor 'net form to resurrect a thread that's over a few months old. Everything that could be said already has been.

I still have yet to understand how and why these threads get revived. Do people dig to page 200 of General Discussion and just post in something without even entertaining the possibility that the thread might be old?

I think it's cool idea. It's very extreme place and could be made look very awesome visually.

Going IN the sun is way too ridiculous even for fantasy sci-fi, but simple idea with Orokin Platforms around the close proximity of the sun could work well. They could be Grineer/Corpus installations with Orokin shield technology or something like that. There's tons of possibilities. Simply put, I think it's awesome idea in general.

But like it's already been said, we need to be careful of the lava that comes from the planet while walking in the sun, as everyone knows that the sun is really really hot.

I still have yet to understand how and why these threads get revived. Do people dig to page 200 of General Discussion and just post in something without even entertaining the possibility that the thread might be old?

I support this people and do not forget that they have Ogris :)

Edited by VoidGhost