Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burning relics

(PSN)Chymick006

Not sure if this is the place to post this but...

I was wondering if others would like to have a way to burn relics. I like to level up my weapons in low-level defense (like on Ceres) and I end up with a LOT of relics that I probably will never be able to burn (not to mention you sometimes get relics after 5 rounds). I would very much like a way to burn these relics for void traces, or credit, or ducats or whatever, it would make my relic closet a lot cleaner (I got like 35 Lith C3) and give me ressource into something else.

I don't know if I'm the only one though..,.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Keep the Relics, sell them once the Rare reward in them has been vaulted.

Or Hek, find some newbies and just give them away, good Karma beats stuff like Credits any day.

true, but it takes time to do the trades, sometimes they have a bad connection and stuff, but noted!

It would be nice to transmute them for a chance at relics you don't have that are acquirable at that time.   Farming for new relics isn't worth the time anymore to me.   It takes to long to trade or donate them.  So stuck having piles of relics I don't need.   Just run voids hoping someone else is pubbing with something I don't have when something new comes out.