Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Amp Combo(s)?

Balrog229

Question

So i've been playing Warframe since the Beta. Played Eidolon at launch but never messed around with Eidolon hunting until after Fortuna dropped. I'm getting fairly far along with my standing with The Quills and still using the Mote Amp, and i have no idea what amp combination to use. They all sound great, but i've heard some parts suck despite sounding cool. So that said, what are the best combos? 

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Balrog229 said:

So that said, what are the best combos?

depends on what you want to use them on.

Eidolons: x - 2 - 3. Shraksun for Dmg with Madurai/Void Strike and Lohrin for CC and SC

Solo Eidolon: 2 - 3 - 3. Shwaak for Dmg, Klebrik for Vomvalysts, Lohrin again for CC and SC

General non-Eidolon use: 4 - x - 3. Phad is pretty strong, scaffold is free of choice, I like the T1 and again Lohrin

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

depends on what you want to use them on.

Eidolons: x - 2 - 3. Shraksun for Dmg with Madurai/Void Strike and Lohrin for CC and SC

Solo Eidolon: 2 - 3 - 3. Shwaak for Dmg, Klebrik for Vomvalysts, Lohrin again for CC and SC

General non-Eidolon use: 4 - x - 3. Phad is pretty strong, scaffold is free of choice, I like the T1 and again Lohrin

I assume the "x" in those combos means just use whatever since none are better than the others? Thanks for the info too. Seems like nobody has an up-to-date amp guide on YouTube.

Best combo used to x-2-3. Now it is x-2-7. where x is the Prism, 2 is Sharksun Scaffold, 7 is the Certus Brace from Little Duck at Fortuna.

Mote Amp is a horrible Amp, any custom build amp will be miles better than that. My suggestion is, build 2-1-2 for now, and work towards getting a X-2-7, for hunting Eidolon.