Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxylus breaks Kubrowdon hunting

CorpseMarine

mine is the all pobber thing,i usually use my p helios for ez scan the unscanned stuff in the orb vallis,but after my trip to hydron with oxylus when i hunt all i got is pobbers scats,i re enter orb vallis 3x and its the same,,i equip the oxylus its normal again

de pls fix

Happens to me too.

Should have checked the forum, spent time unnecessarily trying different solutions to kubrodons and bolarolas not showing up before figuring out that it (surprisingly) is the sentinel that is supposed to make MORE wildlife tracking opportunities show up that inhibits them. Ahem...

Need to be fixed, pronto.

Also not quite sure how Oxylus is supposed to increase the encounters, since they seem to update "continuously" anyway = you never seem to run out of encounters while hunting.

Still think Oxylus is totally worth it, since you can equip the "30m attack range" mod (you get when buying/building Oxylus) on all other sentinels. Carrier/Carrier P now attacks enemies within 30 meters, instead of 10 m.

This was posted in another forum post.. but ill + this one as well ;)...

With my testing i actually had to quit the game completely to restore the ability to hunt Kubrodons... just unequipping the Sentinal didnt work.. had me confused for a little while.. my guess is the Precept is actually adding encounters to each set of critters but there is also a maximum number of encounters so by the time it gets to Kubrodons there are no encounter slots left..  as for the reason why you need to quit out completely not too sure possible overrun breaking some code some place or perhaps encounters dont change till you actually do them.

Also both Precepts for the Oxylus are complete garbage existing mods do them better and lifeform scanner being totally useless since encounters refresh as you do them.

• 2 weeks later...