Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea

shawasted

well ive been playing warframe for about a month now love the game.i have 1 suggestion that might bring some balance to the game.resistance to elements for ex. ember fire damage she sets herself on fire but heavy grinneers with flamethrowers devour her up when setting her on fire.so i think each warframe that elmental attacks should have more resistance for that element.

well ive been playing warframe for about a month now love the game.i have 1 suggestion that might bring some balance to the game.resistance to elements for ex. ember fire damage she sets herself on fire but heavy grinneers with flamethrowers devour her up when setting her on fire.so i think each warframe that elmental attacks should have more resistance for that element.

lol... We have brought this one up before. Brace yourself... Some people are quite freaky about this topic. Also I said it before no resistance should exist for elemental Warframes. Flamethrowers can burn, Freezers can freeze, and transformers can blow up from too much electricity. Not to mention I am sure there is a system for distributing the elements similar to Nova how she has pours that release the antimatter in small barriers.

Edit: this distributors are the same way to handle the element. However if this element were to be fired upon the Warframe from areas outside of the distributors I am sure harm can occur.

Edited by Arlayn

Well, there are resistance mods for frames, but their only use could be for PvP, since it's only 18%. And they take a spot for more important mods on our frames... Your point is still correct. But logic is a thing which does not match with games sometimes.

umm... what? Logically speaking a flamethrower can be set ablaze... So why is it Ember can't be? She is using distributors to safely handle the fire, same with all over her body I am sure there are openings on her suit which allow her to release fire, but if you set her on fire, or the suit outside of the distributors or in a flow AGAINST them... it would do harm, or damage.

Well iv been playing warframe for about a year now and thats the worst idea EVAR!!*! Jk... But this has been mentioned several times before. The objections usually arise when people start asking what resistance doe vauban get, or nova,or trinity? They get nothing unless you make something random up but some of those things will be better or worse and... Yeah. The idea itself is okay and to be honest when frost gets frozen or sayrn poisoned it breaks the sense of realism for me as well but can you imagine.... Immune to poison? Omg op.

Well iv been playing warframe for about a year now and thats the worst idea EVAR!!*! Jk... But this has been mentioned several times before. The objections usually arise when people start asking what resistance doe vauban get, or nova,or trinity? They get nothing unless you make something random up but some of those things will be better or worse and... Yeah. The idea itself is okay and to be honest when frost gets frozen or sayrn poisoned it breaks the sense of realism for me as well but can you imagine.... Immune to poison? Omg op.

Snake's can't be effect by their own poison... however poison THAT IS NOT THEIR OWN can effect them. Therefore Saryn can be poisoned...