Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone have seen a recording \ knows what Nakak says after you craft revenant 100 percent from the foundry?

Bruudwin

I'm asking this since i 99% of the time play warframe on mute, and i didn't notice Nakak talking when i finally popped revenant out of the foundry.

as for the inevitable 'but warframe audio\music is awesome!'  yeah, but it does get tiring after a while of playing mission X for the XXXXX time.  plus i got 345 hours of music on my computer to listen to instead  (which for me is 6064 songs that i actually listen to instead of 6522 songs)

Edited by Bruudwin

I don't think you need to explain why you listen to what you listen.

Anyway, I'm guessing you mean this:

Nakak: By the Unum, you've done it! The lost one is reborn, made Revenant. A Warframe, infused with the powers of an Eidolon! That's a scary thought, isn't it? But I worry, it's a power we'll soon need. I had a dream. Something new, stirring within the ground. Seeking a body to call its own, longing to strike those who sent it to the grave... If you need me, I'll be in at my shop, surah.

45 minutes ago, Bruudwin said:

I'm asking this since i 99% of the time play warframe on mute, and i didn't notice Nakak talking when i finally popped revenant out of the foundry.

as for the inevitable 'but warframe audio\music is awesome!'  yeah, but it does get tiring after a while of playing mission X for the XXXXX time.  plus i got 345 hours of music on my computer to listen to instead  (which for me is 6064 songs that i actually listen to instead of 6522 songs)

As someone who does watch movies/podcasts on his second screen while gaming,i can understand playing on mute.
And anime openings are ofcourse superior to anything ingame music could offer.

Just look up some walk-thru videos streamers can rush this stuff for free,so it ends up being in video.

14 hours ago, Genitive said:

I don't think you need to explain why you listen to what you listen.

Anyway, I'm guessing you mean this:

Nakak: By the Unum, you've done it! The lost one is reborn, made Revenant. A Warframe, infused with the powers of an Eidolon! That's a scary thought, isn't it? But I worry, it's a power we'll soon need. I had a dream. Something new, stirring within the ground. Seeking a body to call its own, longing to strike those who sent it to the grave... If you need me, I'll be in at my shop, surah.

Thanks!