Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

payment for items already owned ?

Mareco-_-loco

if you discount the items, the rest of the items in the package should not go out for more than 60 platinum, "but since there could not be such a big discount", at least 70% of the actual price of each item of the package could be discounted . That would be a good thing. being that already owns the item.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

Because despite owning those items you’re buying them again when you buy the bundle.

But you cant own more than one item of stuff like skins and syandanas and all that.

When i was low on plat i made the "mistake" of buying certain deluxe skins for frames like oberon, but not the bundle.

I would really like to buy the bow-skin from the oberon deluxe, but i am definetly not paying 200+ plat for it only because i have to buy the whole bundle.

7 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

But you cant own more than one item of stuff like skins and syandanas and all that.

When i was low on plat i made the "mistake" of buying certain deluxe skins for frames like oberon, but not the bundle.

I would really like to buy the bow-skin from the oberon deluxe, but i am definetly not paying 200+ plat for it only because i have to buy the whole bundle.

this is the question why pay for items we already have. Is not it ?