Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Nef, Send more Corpus

Ryim_Drykeon

Not for normal spawns, but seriously, scale up the spawns for Alert Level 4.

Solo I can clear any of the Corpus bases with little effort (even the level 30 Elites aren't a challenge with the scaled back damage 'fix'). It gets absurdly easy with a good squad of friends. While I know DE is trying to make it NPF (New Player Friendly), it makes the game boring for those with even moderate experience in the game.

How about scaling up enemies the longer the Alert stays at Level 4. That way, players with less experience can take out the beacons, while those that want a challenge can leave them up and let the veteran Corpus off their leashes. Say, every 5 minutes at Alert 4 scale up another 5 (or so) levels on the enemy. Personally, I'd like this with no cap (like Defense/Survival), but if one is needed, let it go to 50 before it's capped.

I've experienced this too, but I find that sometimes when they do spawn you get completely flooded with almost no warning. And then it goes right back to being empty again. It's inconsistent to say the least, which is odd considering PoE has pretty consistent spawns, which I'd prefer over suddenly being surrounded with enemies who all disappear again once I'm done.

One possibility for a cause for all this is that they are spawning and getting stuck somewhere unable to pathfind to you, until you hit some kind of trigger that lets them find a way, whereupon you get flooded like I said.