Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is there no anti trolling thread?

dyewithasmile

frost doesn't allow void dash and void blast to get thru (also cant shoot thru therefore forcing us to stay within it on def type missions

limbo cant shoot out of void bubble, cant avoid entering  his dash, stops hacking, stops ability to pick up or enter data mass

nova can send me away / block hallways

Loki can switch teleport other warframes (the fact that this exists can only Prove that DE likes to chroll)

mag's bubble cant be shot through to something on other side

Gara's glass wall doesn't allow arca plasmor or void blast  (haven't tested catchmoon

data mass can be dropped between containers so it cant be picked up

Life support can be activated at more than 30%

Excavators can be called down at any time

Lasers in void kill warframes and in elite alerts can end runs

fishing and hunting while in bounties

A.F.K leeching to still get rewards (i still don't know how they are able to do that

frost doesn't allow void dash and void blast to get thru (also cant shoot thru therefore forcing us to stay within it on def type missions

limbo cant shoot out of void bubble, cant avoid entering  his dash, stops hacking, stops ability to pick up or enter data mass

Loki can switch teleport other warframes (the fact that this exists can only Prove that DE likes to chroll)

Gara's glass wall doesn't allow arca plasmor or void blast  (haven't tested catchmoon

A.F.K leeching to still get rewards (i still don't know how they are able to do that

7 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

half of that is wrong and the other half can even be avoided if you know how.

1. Stay inside the shield. That's how frost always worked.
2. Been reported multiple times. Roll if you enter the Rift, use *spoiler* is you wanna hack while in the rift.
3. ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5. Why are you even expecting to shoot through defensive bubbles anyway?
6. Bug, as far as we're aware.
7. Don't drop it!
8. Don't activate it!
9. Don't call them!
10. They're called Elite for a reason. How about avoiding the death beams unless you wanna, you know, die?
11. Been reported multiple times.
12. Been reported multiple times.

Solution: Play SOLO.

9 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

nice second thread