Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Rework Suggestion...

Bombarder0

These are my short suggestions  for a Future Vooben rework (Sadly Future)

Passive - I think its good, one of the best passives in my opinion.

1 - Tesla - Leave as it is but remove duration, its suppose to be like a Mini turret that will cc some enemies in Interception, but what happens? when you leave for 20 seconds the charges disappear even if they didn't hit anything (Instead give a limit of teslas that can be up).

2 - Minelayer - Remove Bounce as it is useless,Add a new Mine deployment called "Sentry",Vauban will be able to drop a max of 3 Sentry mines, the Turrets will be similar to the Air Support one from one of the Ships,but this one will have a little more damage, shooting to the back of the sentry will grant diferent status,for example, if you shoot the turret with an Arca Plasmor = Radiation ,if you shoot with an Amprex = Electricity, the turret will run out of energy and you will need to charge them with a Fully charged tesla,so it synergizes.

3 - Bastille - Leave as it is.

4 - Vortex - Leave as it is.

I Hope you like it and comment down below why it would be bad or good.

Justo ahora, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 dijo:

You were literally told earlier today that an unlimited duration Tesla is broken af.

Bastille needs its Capture limit changed. The way it is now is now it’s easily outclassed by newer CC abilities.

That's why I put "(Instead give a limit of teslas that can be up)"

8 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You were literally told earlier today that an unlimited duration Tesla is broken af.

Bastille needs its Capture limit changed. The way it is now is now it’s easily outclassed by newer CC abilities.

Where's that post? Wouldn't the ammunition per Tesla keep it in check? 40-second fixed duration makes it nearly useless.

I don't mind his passive, and it's definitely not one of the worse ones Frames have gotten.

1. I agree the duration should be removed since it's charge based, as long as the number of active Tesla is capped. It'd also be nice if they lowered the charge-up time, but I think that's true of Fireball too and not everyone agrees, so it's not a priority for me.

2. I agree Bounce needs to go, it's just a relic of the pre-acrobatics 2.0 days when we still had Stamina. Or at least remove player interaction with it. I'm not sure a turret would be needed though, it seems like it would be too similar to Tesla in purpose (auto targeting and charge based, area placement attack).

3/4. I still think there's a problem with Bastille and Vortex still existing together as they are because of the blatant redundancy. Most regular Vauban players have a preference for one of the two and don't bother with the other at all because they can both have multiple instances up at once. I personally prefer Bastille. I don't know what the best replacement would be, but my suggestion would be make Vortex a more formidable black hole since he's already got several other abilities with long duration and cc as their primary objective. Vortex could have a short duration (3 seconds starting when the first enemy is pulled to the center?) with a high range, powerful ragdoll inducing pull (similar to now) dealing damage every second then detonating dealing additional damage for each enemy it pulled to its center and leaving survivors with some kind of debuff (reduced accuracy from being disoriented?). 

Edit: To clarify, I suppose the high range pull I'm imagining is something like Nidus' Larva. Fast long range pull, but deals damage and has very short duration. To balance it I guess it could cap the targets affected by only the closest (x) enemies affected.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113