Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Lua Rescue WHY!?

BlackRoseAngel

When you hack the control panel for a portal, if it's the one with the rescue target in it they wall call out to you.  If you don't hear this then hack the others until you do.

It's still annoying as I usually listen to music when gaming and I have to pause it and turn up my in-game volume when I get to the hacking room, but it's not a dice roll.  It's just something that lots of people aren't aware of.

Edited by Starfreak911

Just trying to do this now. A lot of people don't seem to know how it works, because it is different from every other rescue mission where there is one cell per console. People will run into the room and hack all the consoles at the same time, which changes the destination before you can go in. If you have a laggy host it is impossible to do because the portal wont even appear on your client.

On 2018-11-30 at 8:48 PM, Starfreak911 said:

When you hack the control panel for a portal, if it's the one with the rescue target in it they wall call out to you.  If you don't hear this then hack the others until you do.

It's still annoying as I usually listen to music when gaming and I have to pause it and turn up my in-game volume when I get to the hacking room, but it's not a dice roll.  It's just something that lots of people aren't aware of.

Thanks.

On 2018-11-30 at 8:48 PM, Starfreak911 said:

Yeh, except when he glitches and says nothing. Ive soloed runs hacking all four and heard not a peep.