Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare mode

mkoo33

Hi there,

Sometimes i would like doing solo missions (for various reasons) and it's really boring  for the low number of mobs spawned .
Must be in a full team in order to spawn larger amounts of mobs, and here is the thing:

I would like to have  a "choose your destiny"  button, before the mission,  where going nightmare (for example) would not only spawn tougher mobs, but also hordes of them, regardless being solo or full party.
Also, would be nice having a "ask for single extraction" on survival. Sometimes i must go.. and my team won't evac.
Option 1:
- Quit losing everything
Option 2:
- Just be AFK at the extraction point.

Not funny either way.

What do you guys think ?

44 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Hi there,

Sometimes i would like doing solo missions (for various reasons) and it's really boring  for the low number of mobs spawned .
Must be in a full team in order to spawn larger amounts of mobs, and here is the thing:

I would like to have  a "choose your destiny"  button, before the mission,  where going nightmare (for example) would not only spawn tougher mobs, but also hordes of them, regardless being solo or full party.
Also, would be nice having a "ask for single extraction" on survival. Sometimes i must go.. and my team won't evac.
Option 1:
- Quit losing everything
Option 2:

Not funny either way.

What do you guys think ?

the least you can be faced off with a ginormous monster quadrant where theres physical barriers that block off energy and ability use in the form of generators, but the rewards are often unique mods, and equipment from previous rangers/warriors often train hard in these areas, there can be several ways to achieve what your asking, via the relic and nightmare settings that way those factions are updated too with new enemies and other things, i would belive to like there to be multiple and hidden loot/rewards are sort of solid as they can be.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

i would belive to like there to be multiple and hidden loot/rewards are sort of solid as they can be.

Most of the time, i don't care for the rewards.
You're right, we can choose a lvl 30+ enemies. They are tougher.. but still, if we go solo , they won't spawn as many as in a full team.. 
Boring...

19 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

The idea doesn't jell with you saying regardless of being solo or in a party. The game just doesn't work like that. The only way this happens is if there is absolutely nothing more gained from the mission except harder and more numerous enemies.

On 2018-12-03 at 1:27 AM, mkoo33 said:

Hi there,

Option 1:
- Quit losing everything
Option 2:

Not funny either way.

What do you guys think ?

Solo Eso maby the thing for you enough mobs to play with

Loosing loot can be an bummer in many ways for us all *there aint much you can do about it

you can better loose loot from 5 minutes than 60 min

if you need to quit early becuase you have an apointment or so .. you better could do 5 minuts and bail out before you are beeing dragged into 20+ minutes or more and you will loose more loot on that moment

On 2018-12-03 at 9:30 PM, peterc3 said:

the only way this happens is if there is absolutely nothing more gained from the mission except harder and more numerous enemies.

This is exactly what i'm looking for.
i am playing  this game for  many years, i have obscene number of resources, mastered almost every weapon and warframe..  all i need now is some fun.