Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good setup for running Sanctuary Onslaught to get the Khora components?

EmberStar

Question

I'm currently considering trying to get the components to build Khora.  (I have one already since I just get the bundles.  But I want a second A) to see how difficult it is to get the parts and B) to use with the Umbra Mods, since they really require a much different Polarity setup than I normally use.

I'm curious what a good Warframe and weapon setup is for soloing the missions.  I'd rather not deal with public teams because... well, random public teams.  I know at least one of the parts comes from Rotation C, and it's really kind of frustrating to find random teams that don't bail in *any* mode after the first wave or two.  I have every Warframe, but don't have the ability to use the hyper specialized builds using Corrupted Mods.  (Don't have them, don't want them, won't use them.)  But I'd still appreciate it if anyone has suggestions for a good general purpose setup that can reliably finish enough waves to get access to all the Khora components.

5 answers to this question

Your setup is the one that uses those corrupted mods. This game mode is designed with the idea of being as efficient as possible.

Bring a good weapon and hope for the best. I don't see a way for you to consistently solo for an extended period while handicapping yourself to such an extent.

Your best bet is probably Mag with as much power strength, duration and range as you can muster as she can fairly effectively deal with all the enemy types. She also has a good bit of survivability with her crush augment. If you don't use augment mods either I'm at a loss.

So I have a few frames I can consistently solo to zone 8 with no issue. Mesa, Volt, Saryn. Not saying I haven't done it with other frames, I level them up there anyways, but Volt with his 4, Saryn with her 1 and 4, Mesa with her 4, haven't had much of an issue. However my Saryn build does have corrupted mods and the enemies in SO are pretty weak where my Saryn is overkill.