Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show me your specter loadout?

XenMaster

Question

7 answers to this question

You want me to tell you, or show you? Because I can just say right now that 2 of them are different Excaliburs.

I got Excalibur Prime who I use an awful lot for a specter. He has Arca Plasmor, which murders more than pretty much any other weapon with a specter. He has Twin Vipers Wraith, and Nikana Prime, which he never uses either.

Excalibur Umbra as another Specter, equipped with Tiberon Prime, which I should change because it's not very useful. Aklex Prime, and Skiajati.

Mirage Specter with Synoid Simulor, Sonicor, and Orthos Prime.

And the 4th specter I forget what it is, but I assume it's using Amprex or Glaxion still.

I am not online just yet, reading forums before I logon.

29 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Nyx with ogris.

Orgis is actually a really bad choice for specters. As are any charge up weapon because they have an awful hard time using it. From my experience, they just stand there pointing Ogris at enemies, without actually firing it. Waste of time to use such a weapon with a specter.

2 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Orgis is actually a really bad choice for specters. As are any charge up weapon because they have an awful hard time using it. From my experience, they just stand there pointing Ogris at enemies, without actually firing it. Waste of time to use such a weapon with a specter.

Ouh. Unfortunately in my experience most projectile weapon dont work efficiently with specter unless they homing :c. Unless DE buff Ogris into homing mode.

I have a Gara with a Vandal Supra? The corpus light machine gun that has like 300 rounds lol.   I only use my spectres for defense/intercept.  

I wish the spectre system would get overhauled!!!  They have 3-4 different quality of spectres... get rid of that completely.   Each Spectre slot would let you install a different warframe/weapon loadout.  Then you could call these spectres into missions as fake squadmates.   Like you could play in solo mode but have 4 people. 3 other people who arent retards who go running off to do their own thing non stop.....   I dont think spectres could take the place of people for all situations but I think they would be good enough for most lol.  

Might even help sell platinum, etc.   It would light more of a fire under peoples butts to get more frames/weapons etc.   

Vapor Specter loadout

Trinity Prime
Vectis Prime
Aklex Prime
Nikana Prime.

Basically the specter will have no reload when you set them to "hold position"
kind of "infinite ammo" so the vectis prime kind of turned into a "M1 Garand" with infinite ammo.

Vectis high base damage with innate punch through which make it good at shooting through multiple enemies
while the sniper counter seems to make the damage scale, I not sure if it is the case or not

Specter with Vectis prime/ sniper rifle seems to deal more damage the more enemies it kills.