Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

daemonstar's idea stash(w Artworks)

daemonstar

Hi guys, I'm back with some more ideas. Basically, I will be posting all my ideas and concepts to this thread. 

follow my twitter for more stuff, tennogen stuff and other things: https://twitter.com/daemonstar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Other stuff: [mostly archived stuff]

Havoc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asura

Furion

Hennya

Jenoss

Claw

So let's start with this. 

Dt3qe3WUcAE11xF.jpg:large

Edited by daemonstar

1 hour ago, daemonstar said:

Hi guys, I'm back with some more ideas. Basically, I will be posting all my ideas and concepts to this thread. 

follow my twitter for more stuff, tennogen stuff and other things: https://twitter.com/daemonstar

So let's start with this. 

Dt3qe3WUcAE11xF.jpg:large

ever since I played ash for the first time when he came out, I absolutely just without even checking on his abilities or watching a video, thought his Shuriken, Was going to be more like your Star Glaive ability. Was hoping we could have the glaive from dark sector on him. 😞 Alas we can't even ninja hop on people anymore