Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nobody on Jupiter

Melirion

I do not have energy usually because I used skills already before. This would not change regardless of the frame I use. (For example, the sphere with frost to protect myself while reviving the hostage, then I die, then the hostage dies in the time I revive).

I do not have operator.

I do not have Assimilate augment (nor any specific frame augment).

I do have energy restore but I bet by the time I have enough to cas high level skills I would be dead as well, and the hostage certainly before that.

I gave a weapon to the hostage but then she fights and dies even faster. She takes even more time before warping, preferring to stay in the middle of everything to fight.

I'm thinking now: why can't we pick her up, the same way as we do in capture mission. That would solve this part of the problem.

Edited by Melirion

Do you use parkour?

Maybe you're moving too slow by just running and that's why they have enough time to target the hostage.

Everyone normally uses bulletjumping and rolling to move around faster.

Some weapons, like the Rakta syndicate weapons from Red Veil and augmented Supra/Vandal also gives energy periodically after some affinity gained.

Edited by kgabor

Цитата

There is nobody in missions to unlock the nodes.

The only one you need to unlock the node is yourself.

Цитата

(I had an issue on Phobos, starting 10 times Monolith with nobody else to help)

Man up and learn how to do it instead of looking to get carried.

If you learn how to do spy and rescues alone then you will find that there isnt a need for you to rely on others. Youre not enjoying the experience if you only expect others to play it for you. And the argument that you need to get further to get better stuff is false. You get most weapon blueprints from the market in your ship. Try weapons like boltor and hek. Both are pretty noob friendly and have a low masteryrank requirement. Almost every weapon in the game can be used in the endgame if you mod it correctly. Maybe you should see your issues on jupiter as a signal to upgrade the stuff you have before you continue moving forward? Its only gonna get harder after jupiter so its better to be prepared.