Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Easy Fix Towards a Better Conclave

(PSN)TheGamingD-i-n-o

think a nice and easy way to fix conclave would be to do 4 main things.

Also comment after you read the hole thing not just one thing please -_-.

1.  Add A stamina Bar back to Conclave:

About 3 years ago warframe got rid of the stamina bar because players hated being constrained to there movements. they should add it back to CONLAVE ONLY because this kind of games movement system is way to fast and jumpy for any kind of pvp environment, An example being Cod Advanced Warfare.

2. Un-nerf all the wepons, use your own Mods, and resort back to Modified Conclave 1.0 :

This should be done so you can use all of your mods that you grind from PvE to PvP. this is a great idea because say your a veteran who has never touched pvp but have all the mods and wepons in the game and you've done everything else in game so you give conclave a shot. depending on what warframes,Weapons, and mods you have equiped  it will effect a battle rating (old conclave rating) and place you with players with similar battle ratings. so if you suck at conclave, you suck at conclave and you should exept it and try to get better at it . But if you have skill no one can say its unbalanced and your someone to be respected. And if people say it wont work because every body will just 1 or 3 shot you. well its much better than trying to kill someone but they take 5 to 6 shots to kill but the run away after the 2nd or 3rd shot just to find health on the ground then to come back and 1 shot you with a daikyu or opticor.

3: BETTTER REWAAAARRDS!!:

omg at this point in time the rewards in conclave are as good as useless. I mean wow 500 Nano Spores! -_- not like i have like 10mil already. so i think they should introduce scaling rewards with conclave like say you are mr 3 nub with just a bare bone basic mk 1 braton and mk1 scana then they should get a appropriate  reward like 5k credit or a rare resource to you know to make it equally as worth playing as PvE and to make that hard fought battle rewarding and makes them want to keep coming back, and on the other hand your a mr 20+ who has everything in game and all they do is sit on there ship and walk around in circles , they should get some really bad ass rewards like 1.5k kuva and 60k credits thrown in or even prebuilt forma or a unveiled riven as rare winning rewards or re add the fabiled "Arcane helmets" °o° as a posible reward for completing all daily Challenges  or even some good old endo 🙂 ..... no Just kidding dont freaking add endo no one at that level needs endo -_-    but to keep it on subject ,dont add mods instead of real rewards because after everyone gets all the useful mods noone will touch it again like with arbitrations and Elite sanctuary onslaught. seriously DE learn your lesson from thoses gamemodes there not end game if theres no reason to play them after you grind everything from it

4. MAKE    IT   FUN   NOT  A  GRIND.  I shouldn't have to explain this.... It should feel like you want to play conlave for FUN and with a good and fair reward to go with it. Not a unpleasant,unfun and unfair grind that you feel like you have to do.  you should want to play it, not feel you are being forced to just because its a newupdate and you want to get all the new stuff.

Edited by (PS4)TheGameingDino

This topic is so unorigininal it hurts. How many times we are going to see these 'add stamina bar!', 'use PvE mods!' from someone who clearly played the gamemode for a couple of hours and instantly thought he knows how to fix it?

It was explained like a thousand times I believe why this isn't going to work, I don't want to do it again.

However, a couple of words about the grinding and rewards you've mentioned. It in fact has some rational seed in it. Not in the way you are talking about it though. The problem is that to progress in PvP you must in reality play PvE and I consider it bad for the gamemode. It actually seems to be one of the greatest real problems that keeps PvP player count low.

5 hours ago, (PS4)TheGameingDino said:

2. Un-nerf all the wepons, use your own Mods, and resort back to Modified Conclave 1.0 :

So players with Rubico Prime, Aklex Prime and Gram Prime can one shot kill mastery rank 3 with braton mk1? Or they can't be matched against each other? So this 5 players online who wants to play PvP can't fight at all because some of them have too good or bad gear? Whichever you choose it would kill Conclave not fix it...

17 hours ago, (PS4)TheGameingDino said:

1.  Add A stamina Bar back to Conclave

Might sound good until you realize it gives players an addicional resource to manage, and based on your wording i guess you don't want to see a stamina bar in pve, so this only creates a bigger disconnection between PvE and PvP gameplay.

2. Un-nerf all the wepons, use your own Mods, and resort back to Modified Conclave 1.0

Matches should be defined by skill, not by who has grinded more. It would be really unfair for a player with mechanical skills obtained on another game to come here, try pvp, and find out that he doesn't stand a chance against other players despite being more skilled than them simply because he doesn't have min maxed builds that can tank whatever is shot at them without moving and can one shot anything with a stray bullet from an automatic rifle that also has an endless mag and can shoot through walls. That's why conclave has been rebalanced and has access to its own set of mods.

BETTTER REWAAAARRDS!!:

Even tough the best reason to play something is the enjoyment obtained from it, better rewards are always welcome.

4. MAKE    IT   FUN   NOT  A  GRIND

Fun is subjective. If you focus only on grinding to get the rewards asap, you most likely won't be having fun since you'll try to be as efficient as possible in a mode where the only way to get standing quickly is improving your own skills, which can take longer than getting the cosmetic stuff.

Edited by Stormdragon
Typos

I’m totally with OP. Deal with the fact that no pve mods = minigame mode, wich leads to a dead mode, like archwing and k-drive stuff. We need pve mods. Success will be determined by grinding? Wtf, of course it will be. Wf is a grindy mmo. Grind = win. It works in destiny. Here we have separate modes and guess what? It’s not working.

11 hours ago, Rakean1993 said:

I’m totally with OP. Deal with the fact that no pve mods = minigame mode, wich leads to a dead mode, like archwing and k-drive stuff. We need pve mods. Success will be determined by grinding? Wtf, of course it will be. Wf is a grindy mmo. Grind = win. It works in destiny. Here we have separate modes and guess what? It’s not working.

Destiny's PvP is incredibly dumbed down to make the skill gap lower. It's far from a decent PvP experience.