Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's about time for a general overhaul of Kubrow breed specific skills

MonkeyWaffles

Ever since the addition of kavats, and then pet MOAs and now fetch, it seems more and more that  the old kubrow breeds need a rework since they seem mostly useless or even obsolete. IMHO they definitely need a rework. For one, some of the breed-specific kubrow skills should just be general kubrow skills, especially since some of them already have generalist counterparts in sentinels & pet MOAs can share their mods.

A full on kubrow skill rework would be greatly appreciated to make all of them relevant for all mission & tile types as well as comparable or competitive with their mod counterparts of other pets.

I agree the Chese defenitely needs a review more then the rest, but I would love to see Kubrows become equal to kavats in MOD versatility. As an addition a would like a seperate room on the orbiter where all my pets can roam around freely. And I would like to have more than one active at atime so when I change a Frame I don't have to click my way through several menues to change the pet, because I have to frost the old and defrost the new one.

Edited by Naneel

14 hours ago, vid23 said:

i feel like kubrows meant to be for beginners, and thats why they arent that good, and im totally fine with it

theyre like the mk1 version of pets

but where are their advanced versions then? even MK1's have their advanced, and even prime variants. Especially since kubrows do have kubrow specific skills that are not available on other pets.

1 hour ago, MonkeyWaffles said:

but where are their advanced versions then? even MK1's have their advanced, and even prime variants. Especially since kubrows do have kubrow specific skills that are not available on other pets.

kavats, moas, helminth, you even said yourself that theyre better edit: and some sentinel like carrier p

Edited by vid23