Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 2 years.....

Kevyne_Kicklighter

FINALLY reached MR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587941054

It took building the custom training room in the dojo, and making a mockup of the test there. Especially getting to the 4th platform and to the vertical wall.

THAT was difficult to do with a stroke affected hand.

Grats on that. And yeah, MR tests can be a bit hard on people with certain disabilities. I have arthritis in both hands and an old neck injury is pinching my spine, so you have my full understanding.

Have you got Titania yet? She makes a lot of the later tests much more manageable.

54 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

But why not use the Practice from Simaris?

3 tries, then having to reload all over again. THAT is a mess. A lot better making a mockup and just training on the part that keeps causing the resetting. If you can't make it to that 4th platform, just run it again and again and again -- and now no reloading required!!!

Figured out a way TO get my hand to cooperate, and then tested it in the trial. Voila! Done.

Didn't know there is now a custom training room (they had the obstacle room, but it's only timed). The custom training room, you can make your own course. Well, mine was that 4th platform and the vertical wall. That was what I needed to train for.

1 hour ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

FINALLY reached MR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587941054

It took building the custom training room in the dojo, and making a mockup of the test there. Especially getting to the 4th platform and to the vertical wall.

THAT was difficult to do with a stroke affected hand.

Grats! Glad you were able to get it to work in a way that was comfortable for you!

Also, cool idea to use a mockup, definitely a time saver I'm sure. 

Next?! MR9 GO!

Just now, Zyneris said:

Grats! Glad you were able to get it to work in a way that was comfortable for you!

Also, cool idea to use a mockup, definitely a time saver I'm sure. 

Next?! MR9 GO!

I got 90% of it done on the practice on the 2nd go. So that one is doable as is (play Loki now as my main, and he sneaks around by default).

4 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

I got 90% of it done on the practice on the 2nd go. So that one is doable as is (play Loki now as my main, and he sneaks around by default).

Awesome! Sounds like you're making quite a bit of progress.

Have you tried all the MR tests, or do you just test as you get to them?