Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant quest bugged?

(PSN)lydon123

Question

After completing the first part of the quest some time ago, I decided to finish it. I acquired all the revenant blueprints and I built and claimed them but when I go back to the lake at night wearing the revenant mask on my operator, there is no sign of a continuation of the mini quest. Am I missing something? Was I not supposed to build his parts? Something I have not done yet? 

Edited by (PS4)lydon123
Accuracy

6 answers to this question

This may sound like a really obvious question: is the Revenant quest listed as your active quest, when you’re in your navigation menu?

I had farmed and built the first two pieces weeks ago, and then spent more time on PC or other games. Decided to go hunting for the third part the other day, and after getting it built, went out to the Plains. First, though the mask was equipped, it didn’t show on my Operator. Fixed that, but still no marked area on the map. That’s when I saw that the quest had been deactivated somehow, during my hiatus. 

Tagged the quest as active, the proper step showed up in my nav menu, and it all worked as it should. Hopefully it’s that simple for you as well. 

Did you claim them? You just said you built them.

You need to have at least 2 built parts in your inventory

1 minute ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Yeah claimed all 3 pieces.

Then Idk, These are the typical issues 99% have.

I recommend asking support:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 hour ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Yeah claimed all 3 pieces. 

When you claim all 3 pieces, you still have to go to the minimap mark locations at night, then find the rev's hands sticking out, interact with them, then go to the next minimap location, interact, then fight the rev... after defeating him you will then finish the quest, listen to the long winded speech and back to orbiter and boom, Rev blueprint finished, ready to craft.