Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg... Nidus is insane.. !

Marakai

17 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

PROS:

-His kit is perfect, it's not too op where you clean the entire map with 1 key press, but strong enough to go into any endgame.

-Best Fashion Frame (biased opinion from a Nidus main)

CONS:

-Useless for Eidolon Hunts.

What I like about Nidus design is that his frame mutates when you gain stakcs. It looks dope and I wish more frames had simillar mechanic.

I really like Nidus but he is pretty stationary. You mostly camp one small area because it's better when enemies group together. While it's simillar to Transistent Shield Volt build (which I like) - it's really not an alternative to his gameplay but his whole gameplay. Which can get boring (for me) really fast.

I like Nidus but I think I like Rhino or Innaros more because I feel more mobile with them and they are more gun/melee reliant than abilities reliant. 

But Nidus is demi-god, that is for sure. 

SHUT UP!!! This is how things get nerfed! Good grief man... leave it alone. Of course they will figure it out eventually but let them figure it out instead of screaming at the top of your lungs in the forums... HEY DEV! LOOK WHAT YOU SHOULD NERF!

Edited by ThumpumGood

1 hour ago, Marakai said:

I bet, but if I am already unkillable than what Umbrals will give me? :) 

Oneshot lvl 155 Bombards with your 1 maybe?

I don't recall it being that strong with a normal build, plus you get -90% damage with your 3, which is very much appreciated

4 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Oneshot lvl 155 Bombards with your 1 maybe?

I don't recall it being that strong with a normal build, plus you get -90% damage with your 3, which is very much appreciated

Rio took Nidus with base build (even no Arcanes and no Umbra) to 1450 level here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1x3w8Cic_Y&t=450s

So yeah, Umbrals are not necessary at all on him.