Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax Charge is still really bad for high magazine Kitguns. Here are some suggestions.

Vali

Preface:

Pax Charge has a fixed regeneration rate of the following:

- 20/s Rattleguts

- 20/s Gaze

-10/s Tombfinger

- 5/s Catchmoon

With the regen delay being the reload speed of the weapon.

Problems:

1. High capacity Kitguns such as Rattleguts and Gaze take between 2-4 seconds to fully reload.

2. Reload speed does nothing since it only reduces regeneration delay. Additionally the 50% regeneration delay reduction uses the Reload Speed formula for mods, so its actually 33% lower delay at the cost of 90k standing, which is not worth it in any way.

3. The most effective method of building for Pax Charge would be to maximize per bullet damage, maximize reload speed and minimize magazine size. The problem here is that this archtype is efficient enough to function without Pax Charge. This is made worse due to the fact that its competing with the other two Pax Arcanes.

Suggestions:

1. Change Pax Charge's formula to (magazine/2) per second, so it will always be a 2 second regen time regardless of magazine size while still giving a slight advantage to faster reload kitguns.

2. Buff the charge rate on Gaze to 30/s and Rattleguts to 35/s

3. Set the regen rate to 10/20/30/40 at rank 0/1/2/3 of Pax Charge, differing per Chamber type.

Reddit crosspost: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/a6c8dg/suggestion_pax_charge_is_still_really_bad_for/

Edited by Vali

17 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

You forgot to mention: at max rank arcane increase reload speed only by 33% instead of 50.

There is something else: At rank 2, Pax Charge gave my Gaze 0.9 Reload delay, at rank 3, it was still 0.9.

It seems that there is a cap.

And OP, I would prefer for it to reload by % of the magazine, the way you showed seems a bit all over the place considering we will get more kitguns chambers in the future.

3 часа назад, Kaotyke сказал:

There is something else: At rank 2, Pax Charge gave my Gaze 0.9 Reload delay, at rank 3, it was still 0.9.

It seems that there is a cap.

And OP, I would prefer for it to reload by % of the magazine, the way you showed seems a bit all over the place considering we will get more kitguns chambers in the future.

If we get any new chambers at all...