Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy scaling should scale reward? Yes

XenMaster

Supposedly enemies get their level higher and buffed into stronger hordes. But the problem is that reward rotations is just the same.

What if every 4 rotations at tier 4 mission (ABBC, i think thats the order or AABC),

Endos at rotation A at the 2nd 4 rotations now give around 50% more endo reward.

400 endos at first 4 rotation x 1.5 (per 4 rotation) = 650

Then the 3rd 4 rotation multiplies again, 650 x 1.5 = 900 endos.

Rare mods, Relics and frame components shouldnt drop multiple in one rotation because itll drop the price of the sellable mods/relics.

Instead of that, it should drop uncommon and rare materials based on that planets resources.

Rotation C = Axi Relic/frame components/rare mods + ( 1 (planet rare materials) x 2.0 each 4 rotations)

Example :

1st 4 rotations (rotation c) = relic + 1 orokin cell

2nd 4 rotations (rotation c) = relic + 2 orokin cells

3rd 4 rotations (rotation c) = relic + 3 orokin cells

Obviously Arbitration elite alerts should scale more than 1.5 or 2 times, especially because of one life mode.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb XenMaster:

Supposedly enemies get their level higher and buffed into stronger hordes. But the problem is that reward rotations is just the same.

That's not a problem, that's intentional. DEs reasoning was clearly explained when they discussed if they Kuva Survival whould have scaling rewards.

And I'll be frank, their reasoning is a LOT better than your "Me needs more loot" reasoning.

Biggest problem here is the fact that there is a thin line in the scaling between you killing enemies in one shot and enemies killing you in one shot + being invincible

Also, the content of the drop tables. Seriously, nobody wants to be rewarded a 10k credit cache of an Ammo Drum after staying in a survival mission for over two hours.

5 hours ago, Walkampf said:

That's not a problem, that's intentional. DEs reasoning was clearly explained when they discussed if they Kuva Survival whould have scaling rewards.

And I'll be frank, their reasoning is a LOT better than your "Me needs more loot" reasoning.

Please do specify.

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

This topic has been discussed plenty in this forum. There is a search function, you know?

So DE doesn't want people to play for too long for the sake of their health. Is what a search tells me.

If I'm wrong, please do correct me. Also, please do not simply say "DE has good reasons for doing x" when commenting next time. It doesn't help the poster understand the situation. And searching for it is not the first thing that comes to mind, I'll tell you that xd

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Cephalycion:

If I'm wrong, please do correct me. Also, please do not simply say "DE has good reasons for doing x" when commenting next time. It doesn't help the poster understand the situation. And searching for it is not the first thing that comes to mind, I'll tell you that xd

Well, this topic is basically brought to the table every 2 or 3 days by somebody who thinks he is a genius with an idea so great, nobody else has ever thought of it. Why should I put more effort into it, than the OPs?