Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can All Resource been extracted by Extractor

ruey50

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

The answer to that question is no.  There are just some resources you either will not get from Extractors or are extremely hard to get using them.  

So I assume Neurodes is one of that resource where you can't get from extractor, is there a way to find out which one can be collected and which one won't? so I don't waste my time trying, Thanks

Just now, ruey50 said:

So I assume Neurodes is one of that resource where you can't get from extractor, is there a way to find out which one can be collected and which one won't? so I don't waste my time trying, Thanks

When you're at the screen to place the Extractor, you should see each of the 4 possible resources for that planet.  What you get is all RNG based on the rarity of each resource.   In all honesty, it's actually faster to just farm them the regular way on the planet.  Even if you're doing it solo.  I don't even bother using my extractors anymore.  

20 minutes ago, ruey50 said:

I've had neurodes from extractors but they are rare. I usually use Prime Distilling Extractors and maybe see neurodes once a month if that. Mutagen is even rarer.

13 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

When you're at the screen to place the Extractor, you should see each of the 4 possible resources for that planet.  What you get is all RNG based on the rarity of each resource.   In all honesty, it's actually faster to just farm them the regular way on the planet.  Even if you're doing it solo.  I don't even bother using my extractors anymore.  

Got it thanks