Jump to content

Defeating Profit-Taker


ZzVinniezZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

ok im gonna say it....there are alot of problem with this Raid/ heist boss

1/ hystrix: if you think bringing it along for 4 elementals of Ice / fire / toxic / electricity then it a bad move because those doesn't work on Profit-taker if it switch to the elements that u can switch on the gun. it will bind to your modded elemental

2/ 13 elementals switching: really??? whole 13 of thems??? we can't have all 4 players who can bring different set of elementals to able to deal with the boss. DE should remove or reduce it down to 4 (ice / fire / electric and toxin) 

3/ Archgun is a joke: why? ammo count / cool down time of 10 minutes. Damage is too weak to against the boss so no point why this should be even there in the first place. why not give it infinite ammo like we are on Archwing mission???? (yes im well aware of enemies has chance to drop "HEAVY AMMO BOX" which in your mind....should refresh your archgun ammo but nope it only reduce cool down time)..

3.1/ Archgun is not out of ammo and u switch weapon (of course u have to get into gear selection menu to actually switch it and not Weapon switch), Outstanding move now u activate cool down timer on ur archgun.

4/ Too many thing that happen at once: you got Tetra doom squad that spawn in rapidly, 3 jackals, raknoids from all places and Profit-Takers that spam stun effect on you...please at least make the boss fight somewhat manageable not a multi-tasks, not all of us can do that.

5/ Profit taker is too much to take in: remember Eidolons?? yeah, if u thought they were tedious of spamming attack then they are babies to this Profit-taker...its spam attack non-stop and most of the time u have no idea how you even die.

Edited by ZzVinniezZ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2/ There is no reason why you cannot have each member bring 7 elements (3 physical, 4 of the 9 remaining elements) if you coordinate beforehand

3/ Guns are weak, the new arch-gun mods are strong

4/ The Fluctus wielding enemies drop pickups that refresh arch-gun deployment cooldown

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't got that far yet... spent most of my playtime trying to get my 15 gyro's.... but that really doesn't sound particularly fun to me.

 

Needing all 13 elements... that's going to be a complete mess in public groups....why design something that is essentially a 'recruit' only mission if you want everyone working together properly.   Also seems like DE are assuming we all run microphone/headsets... we don't.

 

Edited by LSG501
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

2/ 13 elementals switching: really??? whole 13 of thems??? we can't have all 4 players who can bring different set of elementals to able to deal with the boss. DE should remove or reduce it down to 4 (ice / fire / electric and toxin) 

You can switch her resistance element by attacking her using you operator amp.

22 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

3/ Archgun is a joke: why? ammo count / cool down time of 10 minutes. Damage is too weak to against the boss so no point why this should be even there in the first place. why not give it infinite ammo like we are on Archwing mission???? (yes im well aware of enemies has chance to drop "HEAVY AMMO BOX" which in your mind....should refresh your archgun ammo but nope it only reduce cool down time)..

Too weak? Lol i barely play archwing missions but it deals alot of damage. If you use it solely to attack the boss's legs, make sure you modded it for radiation. She is weak to that element

24 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

4/ Too many thing that happen at once: you got Tetra doom squad that spawn in rapidly, 3 jackals, raknoids from all places and Profit-Takers that spam stun effect on you...please at least make the boss fight somewhat manageable not a multi-tasks, not all of us can do that.

Isn't it fun? You actually have to pay attention of what's going on. Make sure you have a squad mate to destroy those beacons and handle mobs or you can do it yourself

 

26 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

5/ Profit taker is too much to take in: remember Eidolons?? yeah, if u thought they were tedious of spamming attack then they are babies to this Profit-taker...its spam attack non-stop and most of the time u have no idea how you even die. 

Again, pay attention. This is a boss fight, she does stuffs. What? do you think the orbs just gonna stand there and let you attack it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingvaldemir said:

Isn't it fun? You actually have to pay attention of what's going on. Make sure you have a squad mate to destroy those beacons and handle mobs or you can do it yourself

I'd call it a seizure-risking pit of visual diarrhea, but not fun. There's so much crap on screen that I don't even know what's shooting me or from where 75% of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingvaldemir said:

You can switch her resistance element by attacking her using you operator amp.

Too weak? Lol i barely play archwing missions but it deals alot of damage. If you use it solely to attack the boss's legs, make sure you modded it for radiation. She is weak to that element

Isn't it fun? You actually have to pay attention of what's going on. Make sure you have a squad mate to destroy those beacons and handle mobs or you can do it yourself

 

Again, pay attention. This is a boss fight, she does stuffs. What? do you think the orbs just gonna stand there and let you attack it?

operator amp? how do i switch that? as far as i know it deal void damage and deal 0 damage currently for me

 

for too weak part...damage is mediocor yes but what it weak is the DPS (ammo count is too low)

 

fun? u calling 1 vs 40 enemies at once is fun where they knock you down, magnetized you and beat the crap out of u is fun?

 

pay attention?? as i have said...there are too much thing happen at once.

 

also reward for killing such a boss...is stupid...all 40 min wasted for 1 stupid relic and 1 toroid??? no that is not fun and not worth killing your time over despite how grindy this game is 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

operator amp? how do i switch that? as far as i know it deal void damage and deal 0 damage currently for me

it does deal 0 damage, but it can change the element weakness.

56 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

fun? u calling 1 vs 40 enemies at once is fun where they knock you down, magnetized you and beat the crap out of u is fun?

well, personally i have no problem with that. I just keep moving to avoid those knock downs.

56 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

also reward for killing such a boss...is stupid...all 40 min wasted for 1 stupid relic and 1 toroid??? no that is not fun and not worth killing your time over despite how grindy this game is 

agree on the reward. It is underwhelming. Not to mention they also didn't put mesa and her weapons relic on the table so that's kinda bad.

But really 40 mins? Wow, me and my clanmate finish it like 5 - 7 mins tops. On public probably around 10 minutes. If you solo it then... Idk what to say. Having squad cuts alot of time so it is a good idea to go at least public for this mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...