Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PROFIT-TAKER_PHASE 4 SUGGESTIONS

Clemchower

1. It feels too easy to get staggered during PROFIT-TAKER-PHASE 4 mission.(Hotfix 24.2.4 change - Removed Knockdown from the Profit-Taker’s lightning attack.)

2. Bounty dialogue feels too long.(Hotfix 24.2.4 change - now skip possible)
--> i want to skip already after seeing same cut-scenes 3~5 times.

3. [Squad ammo restore] gear should restore Archgun ammo too.
--> or Archgun need separate ammo restore gear for the purpose.

4. Archwing ammo capacity feels too short. (Hotfix 24.2.4 change - The Fluctus carrying Terra Manker now has a guaranteed Heavy Weapon Ammo drop. Their spawn rates have also been increased to allow up to 3 of them simultaneously at max Alert Level.
Arch-Gun Ammo pool increased by 2x for all Arch-Guns in Atmosphere mode.)

--> considering used to getting auto charge in usual archwing missions, it feels powerless with short ammo capacity.

5. Archgun Deployer cool-down feels too long with 10 minutes.(Hotfix 24.2.4 change - reduced to 5 minutes)
--> you can reset it via getting Archgun ammo drop from random enemy?, the chance of the drop feels too low at the moment.

6. Equiping Archgun animation takes too long.
--> Considering how fast you can get staggered while Archgun equipping animation, it gets cancelled once you get staggered then you see 10 minutes cool down.(feelsbad)

7. Need on-map icon marker for item drops from the Profit-Taker. (Hotfix 24.2.4 change - Added waypoints to the spawned Pylons.
    Added a waypoint to the Crisma  Toroid when dropped . )

--> It is very hard to see when and where the reward item drops after defeating the Profit-Taker.

8. Need Fast Travel to 'LITTLE DUCK' or also to 'BRIEFING'.
--> Same idea as having Fast travel to ONKKO on Cetus.

9. Higher ping seems affecting more and more to the fast phase fight. (harder to play on public)
--> Since the fight requiring faster weapon holster, movement etc.., (considering Orb Vallis takes more process power), delay from ping difference feels much greater than in 'Plains Of Eidolon'.
this could meaning users with [relatively lower PC-spec] and users with [relatively higher ping] will feel more and more difficulties joining public squad for the bounty mission. 

Edited by Clemchower
Additional suggestions./updated

One thing I'm not sure about is Ammo Case working on the archwing guns, after my first failure I replaced my Moa with it and have not noticed my arch-gun going on the dreaded 10 minute cooldown. I haven't had a problem yet with getting staggered while getting my arch-gun out, but I do agree it is a bit long. I have found that a fully modded velocitus is very effective at damaging the Profit-Taker (oneshotting legs if there are 3 Corrosive Projections present) so ammo isn't really an issue. Kind of funny how snipers are meta for eidolons and now velocitus might be meta for Orb fights.

I do want to skip the cutscenes before each mission starts, its gets really aggravating after clearing the same mission multiple times.

The mobs that swarm you as you fight Profit-Taker are annoying but Revenant clears them out pretty easily (some reason Mesa can't hit any enemies under the Orb).

Aside from that I haven't had much of a problem.