Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very bad performance in Orb Heists

Aikii

I've been trying really hard to enjoy the orb heists, but the technical issues are everywhere and make it really hard to even start a game. 

In order, the loading time takes a really long time. Longer than normal fortuna missions for sure, and it locks up pretty much my entire computer so i can't do other things either.

Then, something i have noticed very often, is that for some reason, the screen will tear in the lower half, even though i have vsync on and the framerate is actually too low. 

After that.... it's a crapshoot on if either the host will very quickly disconnect, either within the first few seconds or up to a minute, and then after that, sometimes the lag is extremely high, so much that i can't even get any decent hit detection on the enemies.

It's really awful here in EU, and i do have pretty decent internet, but i very rarely end up as a host, and when i do other people end up quickly being disconnected from me. 

• 2 weeks later...

What we also noticed with my clan mate. No connexion issue between us usually. But when it's about orb fight, everything turn pretty bad.
Ping spikes, sometime good ping but behavior of a 300ms party...
Unable to deploy haevy archgun, unable to withdraw it, hard time to leave frame for operator mod, taking damages from nowhere.

Somthing is definitively ruining performances on orb fight.

13 hours ago, N2h2 said:

Ping spikes, sometime good ping but behavior of a 300ms party...

The performance are still very lag despite having good ping like 30~100ms. The FPS could just go as bad as it will around 15~25fps and the worst around 5~10fps just by stepping into the battle with Orb Mother.

Compared to Plains of Eidolon, during fights with Eidolons are pretty smooth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...