Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Nova's M-Prime Be Nerfed?

ZeroJohn

Hello fellow Tenno!

In my opinion, I think Nova's 4th ability should be nerfed.  Because when upgraded to a max rank or near max rank, is blatantly overpowered.  Sometimes I notice that other people using Nova's Molecular Prime (M-Prime) can just wipe out an entire room of enemies, sometimes even effecting the room beside/next to it.  In my opinion, I think that sometime, M-Prime should be nerfed at one point.  I don't want it to ruin the potential of Nova, so I would rather cap her ability at a reasonable number, so the ability is still good and efficient and it isn't wiping out about 30-40 people within a matter of seconds.

Please do not start saying that this is just another Nova Nerf Thread, please just think about my opinion.  I am not asking for Nova's M-Prime to be nerfed, just sharing what I personally think.

Edited by ZeroJohn

My thoughts are divided on Nova. On levels under 100 she seems OP, but on higher levels she i just another debuff frame. So if you nerf M Prime she will become another Ember. Good for low level mobs, unusable for anything higher than level 60.

Depends how you nerf her. Also they shoudl really sticky a Nerf Nova thread for the forums

Nerf NOVA, Don't Nerf M-Prime. Give her like 10 armor and 75 base shield so Nova players can actually sense some tension. Otherwise M-prime does its job, and it does it well.

Just Make her Softer than Loki problem solved. :D

Soft? Loki? LOL.

He's a troll so all he needs to do is run around looting, troll, and leech exp.