Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive/kestrel: Remove Jump Attack, Add Aerial Throw

MXultra

why i can do it?

if run and press at same time  uncharged mele and and crouch you ll slide and auto fast charge and trow the glaive

but it requir a good timing

but once masterd yu can do it all day long XD

1 time succeed to slide charge jump and trow it but that was insane timing

glaive is actually the more complete mele weapon

with range AOE and close range fast atk

Edited by Tsoe

I've already (sort of) mentioned this in another thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89931-melee-tweaks/#entry997271

To pinpoint the important suggestions related to this thread;

Currently we have:

Tap E = Quick-attack

Hold E = Charge-attack

Jump + E = Groundslam

Slide + E = Sliding spinattack

E during stealth / on downed enemy = Stealthattack / Ground execute

What i propose:

Tap E = Quick-attack

Hold E = Charge-attack

Jump + Tap E = Aerial quickattack

Jump + Hold E = Groundslam

Slide + Tap  E = Sliding spinattack (Quick and wide attack against multiple enemies)

Slide + Hold E = Sliding thrust/uppercuts etc (Powerful focused attack against a single enemy)

X (for better control) during stealth / on downed enemy= Stealthattack / Ground execute

I see a little problem there for the Glaive/Kestrel, as no aerial throw can really be fit in (Although, the Jump + Tap E could potentially be the throw-attack, but then you have no aerial quickattack with these weapons. I guess Jump + AIM + E could also be the throw-attack (?). Or Jump + X? Maybe having no aerial throw-attack is for the better?)

However, with sliding:

Slide + Tap E = The current slideattack

Slide + Hold E = Sliding throw-attack

Other way around, methinks. Throws have charge time.

I don't think that'd work too well as you have to aim properly, there wouldn't be enough air time unless you're in a low gravity nightmare mode where you can flip in the air thrice and do a 360 ollie while shooting rockets. :P

It's the ground throws that have charge time, air throws doesn't necessarily have to be the same way, maybe it could do less damage due to how easy it can be done though, kind of like Miter's non-charged shot.

I've already (sort of) mentioned this in another thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89931-melee-tweaks/#entry997271

To pinpoint the important suggestions related to this thread;

Currently we have:

Tap E = Quick-attack

Hold E = Charge-attack

Jump + E = Groundslam

Slide + E = Sliding spinattack

E during stealth / on downed enemy = Stealthattack / Ground execute

What i propose:

Tap E = Quick-attack

Hold E = Charge-attack

Jump + Tap E = Aerial quickattack

Jump + Hold E = Groundslam

Slide + Tap  E = Sliding spinattack (Quick and wide attack against multiple enemies)

Slide + Hold E = Sliding thrust/uppercuts etc (Powerful focused attack against a single enemy)

X (for better control) during stealth / on downed enemy= Stealthattack / Ground execute

I see a little problem there for the Glaive/Kestrel, as no aerial throw can really be fit in (Although, the Jump + Tap E could potentially be the throw-attack, but then you have no aerial quickattack with these weapons. I guess Jump + AIM + E could also be the throw-attack (?). Or Jump + X? Maybe having no aerial throw-attack is for the better?)

However, with sliding:

Slide + Tap E = The current slideattack

Slide + Hold E = Sliding throw-attack

I like this :3.