Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need solar rail conflicts back (clan wars)

(XBOX)Dark SalvationX

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

They stated that they would revise Solar Rails from what I recall, so we will have to wait and see how they turn out, even if they are still being worked on of course.

Wasn't that "Void Onslaught" which turned into "Sanctuary Onslaught" though? I don't recall hearing anything about Rails (Of the Clan/PvP variety) since then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Wasn't that "Void Onslaught" which turned into "Sanctuary Onslaught" though? I don't recall hearing anything about Rails (Of the Clan/PvP variety) since then.

I could be wrong (which I likely am), but I believe that they said that they were going to still work on the rails even with the introduction of Sanctuary Onslaught, unless I’m just losing my marbles lol.

1 hour ago, (XB1)JjOoZsAeY said:

In my opinion raids and rails shouldve stayed. They both offer some endgame challenge that pve and pvp players enjoy. 

The removal of Rails and Raids were both the removal of content that certain niches of the player base enjoyed. Not significant portions, mind you, but portions nonetheless. No matter how buggy the content was, the players still loved the game and poured their hearts into it.

• Like 2

I for one enjoy both pve and pvp content equally. I love all of the pve content being added and the endgame pve is awsome and another discussion altogether. However, i do feel like the pvp content has been neglected altogether. With lunaro, cephalon capture and framefighter not being used. I do feel like we need more pvp content. For example, new maps in conclave, new weapons and warframes that can be used in conclave.

Edited by (XB1)JjOoZsAeY
Mispelled
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)JjOoZsAeY said:

I for one enjoy both pve and pvp content equally. I love all of the pve content being added and the endgame pve is awsome and another discussion altogether. However, i do feel like the pvp content has been neglected altogether. With lunaro, cephalon capture and framefighter not being used. I do feel like we need more pvp content. For example, new maps in conclave, new weapons and warframes that can be used in conclave.

A majority of the people playing this game do not remember solar rails. It had its bugs and it had its issues but if they had balanced it using their conclave system it would have been fine. The other gripe was smaller clans couldn't compete which if we are thinking logically it only stands to reason that the more people you have the stronger you are.. but this quite frankly, was already fixed with the payment system. Gathering credits is not hard in this game. I have members in my clan with over 50 mil in credits by themselves if not more. I was practically a mercenary during the rail conflicts and I made out like a champ. Plus on console if anyone got over 10% in tax on the node, the others moved in almost immediately to fix it. There really is no logical explanation or reason the rails have no been gone so long without a word. If they plan to re release in connection to their story line then all they had to do was at least say they will release it so it better fits the storyline and concepts of Warframe. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

A majority of the people playing this game do not remember solar rails. It had its bugs and it had its issues but if they had balanced it using their conclave system it would have been fine. The other gripe was smaller clans couldn't compete which if we are thinking logically it only stands to reason that the more people you have the stronger you are.. but this quite frankly, was already fixed with the payment system. Gathering credits is not hard in this game. I have members in my clan with over 50 mil in credits by themselves if not more. I was practically a mercenary during the rail conflicts and I made out like a champ. Plus on console if anyone got over 10% in tax on the node, the others moved in almost immediately to fix it. There really is no logical explanation or reason the rails have no been gone so long without a word. If they plan to re release in connection to their story line then all they had to do was at least say they will release it so it better fits the storyline and concepts of Warframe. 

Smaller clans could do some serious work on offense if they were coordinated. They couldn't hold the ground once they took it though. A rebalancing of the win/conquer mechanics based on clan size could perhaps be implemented. For example, if a ghost clan holds a node, it would take 1,000 successful attacks to destroy the rail rather than 750. Ideally, the ghost clan would not be operating alone without an alliance. Only larger clans can operate effectively without an alliance on the Rails.

Would be nice if a single person at de cared about pvp because there are alot that do and even if it is only 300 people why ignore them. If raids come back like that without rails thats really not ok. I cant stay invested ina game with no real pvp. If a new armored core game comes out before clan wars you guys may never see us here again. 

My expectations were too high because i played all the unreal games. 

15 hours ago, PhatToast said:

I personally never got to see rails. 
But as someone who does enjoy pvp and pve in warframe, I'd love to see more content for pvp. 

Same! I just hear how fun it was. Truth be told alot more people want to see it back. You cant listen to paid youtubers. Lol 

I talk from experience only.

honestly if you really want to pvp you should consider another game... Warframe has never been a pvp focused game and properbly never will...

so we will properbly see raid WAY before they will even consider looking at eny pvp aspects of the game...

i did enjoy the rail conflicts they where a fun breake to the pve and the "lvling system" was pretty good... but the balance was rediculess...

16 hours ago, BoneBreakerx said:

honestly if you really want to pvp you should consider another game... Warframe has never been a pvp focused game and properbly never will...

so we will properbly see raid WAY before they will even consider looking at eny pvp aspects of the game...

i did enjoy the rail conflicts they where a fun breake to the pve and the "lvling system" was pretty good... but the balance was rediculess...

Well, a lot has changed since then. Most people don't even remember the rails.

On 2018-12-30 at 12:12 PM, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

Thats the truth. Most of the people against rails have never played the mode. 

Absolutely. Their hate is without meaning and in some cases, oddly disturbing. Its not a pure hate like the one I have for archwing. My hate has reasoning and logic behind it. Their hate comes from ideas they have no foundation for.

• Like 1

I have come to a decision, i cant continue to invest in a game with no pvp because that is what i want most, i have put to much money to stop playing so i would never do that but i cant keep putting money in a game without pvp core mechanics in the pvp or any real end game stuff. Pve/pvp content. I would just be satisfied if they told us rails were coming back. But i can only kill ai for so long. Think im just gonna save up for the next big pvp game we all play like the new armore core. Im dying for some crazy pvp in this game. As good as the pve of the game is, it alone will never be enough.