Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need solar rail conflicts back (clan wars)

(XBOX)Dark SalvationX

9 hours ago, (XB1)Dark SaIvation said:

I have come to a decision, i cant continue to invest in a game with no pvp because that is what i want most, i have put to much money to stop playing so i would never do that but i cant keep putting money in a game without pvp core mechanics in the pvp or any real end game stuff. Pve/pvp content. I would just be satisfied if they told us rails were coming back. But i can only kill ai for so long. Think im just gonna save up for the next big pvp game we all play like the new armore core. Im dying for some crazy pvp in this game. As good as the pve of the game is, it alone will never be enough.

You are not the only one. 

I just LOVE Warframe but it's PvP is so forgoten, underpopulated and .... i might just leave. Stupid AI is not enough for me too.

No no no No! leave that dead the fact I am not dealing with hacker and glitchers in that game, I had to many photos reporting that glitcher and hackers in the game.  No more so God help me my soul if I meet another hack again smite the loving game!  I met too many players who do glitches going out the map and unable to kill players and reports about hack and showing photo their location at end up in the blackest area and super hacking the way being top wanted tier of the planet, we aren't doing that same tyrant players wanted resources and tax higher or whatever stuff again.  They didn't have their clan ban so such thing or doing such thing.  That why DE stop the rail system because hack and glitchers really got that greedy to play unfair to the rule of the game.  Until then players should at lest play the game fair and stop glitching, stop hacking the rail system and see the game made right balance or control the issue OF THE TAX! (last time someone put the tax on the rail 9mil for earth, JUST FOR EARTH) so its better not for players over-farming for materials TAX and credit TAX and ripping off players with the tax of bunch millions when you doing the trade.

It was the best idea DE stop the Rail system and cancel it because players were hacking and glitching 24 hours.

10 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No no no No! leave that dead the fact I am not dealing with hacker and glitchers in that game, I had to many photos reporting that glitcher and hackers in the game.  No more so God help me my soul if I meet another hack again smite the loving game!  I met too many players who do glitches going out the map and unable to kill players and reports about hack and showing photo their location at end up in the blackest area and super hacking the way being top wanted tier of the planet, we aren't doing that same tyrant players wanted resources and tax higher or whatever stuff again.  They didn't have their clan ban so such thing or doing such thing.  That why DE stop the rail system because hack and glitchers really got that greedy to play unfair to the rule of the game.  Until then players should at lest play the game fair and stop glitching, stop hacking the rail system and see the game made right balance or control the issue OF THE TAX! (last time someone put the tax on the rail 9mil for earth, JUST FOR EARTH) so its better not for players over-farming for materials TAX and credit TAX and ripping off players with the tax of bunch millions when you doing the trade.

It was the best idea DE stop the Rail system and cancel it because players were hacking and glitching 24 hours.

>No no no No! leave that dead the fact I am not dealing with hacker and glitchers in that game

There were no hackers during my time on the Rails. I spent a lot more time on it than you, judging by your post.

> I had to many photos reporting that glitcher and hackers in the game

Firstly, you meant too. Secondly, you should send those screenshots to DE support.

> I met too many players who do glitches going out the map and unable to kill players and reports about hack and showing photo their location at end up in the blackest area and super hacking the way being top wanted tier of the planet

I never encountered these out of bounds glitches that you speak of. Despite my two thousand hours of Solar Rail experience, I don't know what the "top wanted tier of the planet" is.

> we aren't doing that same tyrant players wanted resources and tax higher or whatever stuff again

I can 100% assure you that those tyrannical players didn't want "resources or whatever", they wanted people to fight them. They put the taxes high to antagonize others into fighting them.

>They didn't have their clan ban so such thing or doing such thing.

Banned for what? Being successful at the game?

>That why DE stop the rail system because hack and glitchers really got that greedy to play unfair to the rule of the game

Greedy players don't make good alliance leaders. Bad alliance leaders make bad alliances. Bad alliances don't own rails for very long. You make the people who owned the nodes out to be so villainous, but in reality, you couldn't be further from the truth.

>Until then players should at lest play the game fair and stop glitching

We both know that is never going to happen.

>stop hacking the rail system

Never happened.

> see the game made right balance or control the issue OF THE TAX!

I agree with you so much on this but for very different reasons.

>last time someone put the tax on the rail 9mil for earth, JUST FOR EARTH)

literally impossible to happen. You have 0 idea what you are talking about.

>so its better not for players over-farming for materials TAX and credit TAX and ripping off players with the tax of bunch millions when you doing the trade.

Im not sure how trading relates to the Solar Rail Conflicts. Please elaborate.

>It was the best idea DE stop the Rail system and cancel it because players were hacking and glitching 24 hours.

Physically impossible for to "hacking and glitching 24 hours", as Rail conflicts lasted for a maximum of 12 hours at a time.

Please read my previous posts about Rails and educate yourself.

Edited by (XB1)Karolus XII

That's every single game we play. Glitches and hacks. Exploits. Destiny, cod, fortnite, pubg, battlefield. You act like rails were the only mode to be hacked or glitched. PC was the only system if I remember right where the tax was out of control. Not xbox and I doubt ps4. I do not find your comment accurate nor helpful friend. 

• Like 1

Pretty stupid to think de would have not fixed it by now, been 3 years.

All the bugs would be easy to fix. They could even leave the tax system out for all i care. 

People like you would not have to play.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)Dark SaIvation said:

Pretty stupid to think de would have not fixed it by now, been 3 years.

All the bugs would be easy to fix. They could even leave the tax system out for all i care. 

People like you would not have to play.

say that to the face of the glitchers, one way or another they find one and trust me they always find another way.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Karolus XII said:

*snip*

wow you left some spacing educate some manner and your own grammar if your going accuse someone else.  Still you don't know about glitcher these days, when ppl want to figure out a glitch so bad they do it until they finally get though the wall.  Don't say they fix over 3 year, umm no for the truth if they didn't touch it or hear no report about they update the rail system CvC then no they didn't touch it do you think they going slap that back on and it nothing just happen? Nope, players don't change unless they chose to change themselves.  If they wanted be that bad gathering resources they should just go to the field themselves and farm the daylight out of it.  The game design of PvP for I ask did that went well during conclave? nope and if we had CvC and make it like conclave there won't be much players do much either its another cricket sound.  DE is focusing on stories more then conclave because someone deiced bust up and calling other ppl name hack when they did it honor to the dev not hacking and not glitching then the clan do it rule breaking.  It just it was begin with for all this blame why the rail isn't back you CAN BLAME YOUR OWN FELLOW PLAYERS WHO DID THE GLITCHING, as the result DE isn't going walk back for the rail even they did said they might reopen it and  yes I was there too hearing that and I doubt it for it will come back.

On 2019-01-05 at 1:07 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

wow you left some spacing educate some manner and your own grammar if your going accuse someone else.  Still you don't know about glitcher these days, when ppl want to figure out a glitch so bad they do it until they finally get though the wall.  Don't say they fix over 3 year, umm no for the truth if they didn't touch it or hear no report about they update the rail system CvC then no they didn't touch it do you think they going slap that back on and it nothing just happen? Nope, players don't change unless they chose to change themselves.  If they wanted be that bad gathering resources they should just go to the field themselves and farm the daylight out of it.  The game design of PvP for I ask did that went well during conclave? nope and if we had CvC and make it like conclave there won't be much players do much either its another cricket sound.  DE is focusing on stories more then conclave because someone deiced bust up and calling other ppl name hack when they did it honor to the dev not hacking and not glitching then the clan do it rule breaking.  It just it was begin with for all this blame why the rail isn't back you CAN BLAME YOUR OWN FELLOW PLAYERS WHO DID THE GLITCHING, as the result DE isn't going walk back for the rail even they did said they might reopen it and  yes I was there too hearing that and I doubt it for it will come back.

It's not a hard concept. 

Take solar rail conflicts. Update the maps overlay the conclave damage scheme fix some the bugs and hand it back. It's been gone for years and it was one of the few things that set Warframe apart from ANY other game out there. I cant name a single other game with a concept like solar rails. If they had expanded on that and kept working on it, I am sure it would have been huge even more so that the pubg and fortnite epidemic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

It's not a hard concept. 

Take solar rail conflicts. Update the maps overlay the conclave damage scheme fix some the bugs and hand it back. It's been gone for years and it was one of the few things that set Warframe apart from ANY other game out there. I cant name a single other game with a concept like solar rails. If they had expanded on that and kept working on it, I am sure it would have been huge even more so that the pubg and fortnite epidemic. 

Say that the tax that never got fix in the clan dojo about the 9mil that become a scanndel for trade, why we still have it when its pointless to have when you got a vault bank in the dojo who put tons of trillions of credits and farming resources none stop (if you forgot you can farm on mobile phone with the drone).  As you wanted the rail come back its kind of pointless in in term when ppl has arcanes, powerful guns, melee weapons oh yea we almost forgot the players are pack with "RIVEN MODS"  even thou we left thous mods out, it doesn't mean ppl is going play it because its some npc running around and you need farm them get your next randomized mod which its completely useless its mind of sort of rip off copyright of LOL (league of legends)

I give small applause forgetting about players who has op mod forgot the riven mod and if you walk back that crap its over.

Spoiler

56d.gif

As I remember the rail has serious issue about overpower mods and ranking them is ezy and basically some players who is clever like me sit back and snipe and kill every single npc and then we massive murder all the players or either we target the npc fast as we can get and must murder all the players as usually and if we have riven mods its be just a joke to have rail system back again its useless as well even we had removed the riven mod there is prime mods still lay waste to the players.  Its pointless no matter what its better scrap it because its useless now of that fact reason.

I see we have a new solar rail thread up. 😎
As things are, Alliances need a use. Solar Rails were not that use. All it managed to do was create a huge divide between community ideology, and spread tons of misinformation about how the system actually worked. The system could be reused in an event setting, but for the purposes of a PVP/PVE system, it was nothing short of lackluster. In each rendition, you had small quantities of players able to flip rails. Rendition 1, about 10 squads running back to back in speed settings could close out a conflict in a short period of time. Rendition 2 PVPBoogaloo, it was honestly even faster to do the missions. But did require a few more hours with the 10 squad setup due to a change in how the global HP worked. 

On 2019-01-09 at 3:26 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

As I remember the rail has serious issue about overpower mods and ranking them is ezy and basically some players who is clever like me sit back and snipe and kill every single npc and then we massive murder all the players or either we target the npc fast as we can get and must murder all the players as usually and if we have riven mods its be just a joke to have rail system back again its useless as well even we had removed the riven mod there is prime mods still lay waste to the players.  Its pointless no matter what its better scrap it because its useless now of that fact reason.

Just use Conclave arsenal. How can you even try to balanve all PvE mods with Rivens etc. for PvP use?

It fixes all the problems you were trying to point out (with much difficulties).

11 hours ago, Aramil999 said:

Just use Conclave arsenal. How can you even try to balanve all PvE mods with Rivens etc. for PvP use?

It fixes all the problems you were trying to point out (with much difficulties).

you don't get it do you, we know conclave arsenal is a joke for player attempt to do, its not really balance at all.  In the rail time there weren't fair balance, it all depends on the build of your warframe can do including our weapons.  The rail system base on overwhelming of players or most powerful players appeared in game.  The NPC will be randomized warframe fighting in the field, but has orokin into the mix.  As the npc run around 1 is defending and 1 try invade the players had to choose who is attacking or defending, but players who is OP know how go around it and able to obliterated the enemies including the players.  Ppl were dumb during that time so I kind of killed about tons of players 1 shooting it because the vectius  sniper gun I made was 1 shot kill before it got nerf.  During that time the clan got fed up and start glitching or hacking their way to be top rank of the solar system which I sort of...shot the leader of that clan and maybe they think I was hacking but I wasn't clearly during that time I used ash to hide myself alot of time and they were noobish that time (there were a stamina limit and players weren't able fly that far including bullet jump wasn't there that time with the glide abilities) so everyone was being like walking ducks on the ground, so it was an easy target shooting at players, but players who able to do the slide make sure they are moving fast they could without being shot they know where I am at just sniping across the map it just that players doubted me that I am not hacking and littery I wasn't hacking it just that during that time pvp was sort of lame and depending what type weapon you have in your hand and I have my hand the greatest and the finest sniper gun had that time.

At the mean time mods made the different, but going with conclave style will kill the game and won't be much it be lunaro all over again.

On 2019-01-03 at 3:58 PM, (XB1)Dark SaIvation said:

I have come to a decision, i cant continue to invest in a game with no pvp because that is what i want most, i have put to much money to stop playing so i would never do that but i cant keep putting money in a game without pvp core mechanics in the pvp or any real end game stuff. Pve/pvp content. I would just be satisfied if they told us rails were coming back. But i can only kill ai for so long. Think im just gonna save up for the next big pvp game we all play like the new armore core. Im dying for some crazy pvp in this game. As good as the pve of the game is, it alone will never be enough.

Well I've been playing since 2013 and quite frankly I'm too invested. I am a hunter class founder and everything. The game has come along way but if DE really wants to lose ground to pvp games then that honestly is on them. solar rails was unique to warframe and has never been copied.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

Well I've been playing since 2013 and quite frankly I'm too invested. I am a hunter class founder and everything. The game has come along way but if DE really wants to lose ground to pvp games then that honestly is on them. solar rails was unique to warframe and has never been copied.

I miss the solar rails too, but it seems the community would rather choose to have new floofs over getting any real endgame content

• Like 2

DE has proven to not enjoy let alone support actual pvp from my eyes. When was the last thing Teshin got that was new? Lunaro has proven to be a waste of resources so why keep it? DE is very good at dropping something into the game with some good frame work but, not supporting it long enough and listening to enough feedback to keep it alive and fair. This was the problem with rails. Mega alliances dominated the nodes they wanted to while smaller clans found it hard to take part without an alliance, we can all agree as well alliances are far more efficient when you deal with 10 or less council members so creating an alliance of ghost clans never worked simple because they could never coordinate. What did DE do when all these sort of problems were voiced? They removed it from the game. Its really a shame too cause DE makes great game mechanics and new systems but they have a hard time finding the time to support it while they're trying to do updates like plains and fortuna. Maybe this will be the year that we see some sort of huge pvp back because warframe has more competition than it ever has for the style of game it is. Faith has been restored to Destiny players, Anthem is a boat a lot of people are jumping on to. I hope DE takes these other titles serious and does the good work they can. The best innovations come through times of competition. 

• Like 1