Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Items Out Of Beta Discuss. Founders Program End?

War_Admiral_Adama

The Founders Program was supposed to close around June, then extended to the End of August. It is still available, when will it be closed?

I ask because I am one of those players who likes knowing myself and a handful of others have exclusive content. It makes me feel like I have seniority in the Game and I may be looked upon as a Reliable source. For instance:
-In Runescape back in my childhood days, I got a Party Hat, if you've played runescape back in it's Prime you know the feel.
-I have UFO Corki out of Closed Beta in League of Legends, and also rewards from past seasons for staying platinum.
These are minor examples. So I ask, what would you, the Warframe Players want for playing during Open Beta-Release?

Let's just say this game becomes the number one game somehow, whether it be from a good PvP or just a great game and story. What do you want to symbolize you we're around and supported DE in the early stages of a good game?

For me, I personally would like some sort of Aesthetic Item for my Warframe, for instance if you Pre-ordered Diablo 3 you got these cool angel wings.

I would love a cool Sentinel Skin or some sort of special effects when I jump, etc. 

Even Better, some Shades for my Excalibur ;D (If you follow my website Orokintech.com, you'd get it.)

Anyhow, please discuss what you would like for a Out of Beta item, that is exculsive to us only. I'd love to hear your ideas!

ts you are not special. and chances are that guy without these master and grandmaster badges provided more support that you or me combined.

you already have lato and skana, you will have special badge on the shoulder until this product is alive. is it not enough?

Edited by Althix

They should have ended founders at closed beta.

Then they should have started a new incentive, a similar package but a different name.

They could have added anything to it, reskin of a frame or weapon or sentinel.

Many people bought the Founders because they thought it would be more exclusive, and DE put and end date which some rushed for. It felt a little off. Now, before gets upset with that, and goes on about "it's not the reward, it's the contribution", for us it might be, but for many they see n exclusive set of items and pay for that. Nothing wrong with it, preference is all.

Still, I guess not everyone has founders and I rarely see Ex Prime around anyway.

ts you are not special. and chances are that guy without these master and grandmaster badges provided more support that you or me combined.

you already have lato and skana, you will have special badge on the shoulder until this product is alive. is it not enough?

I don't think it is. These things are not "Amazing", the shoulder badges are meh at best, the Skana prime is basically useless and the Lato Prime is now outclassed. Excalibur Prime is great, but in general I feel like DE can give us more. Also, they would not provide more support, they did not drop 250 dollars into the game at early stages. This makes a big difference.

Edited by Stundt

chances are that guy without these master and grandmaster badges provided more support that you or me combined.

How does that logic even begin to make sense?

To be honest I'd be happy if they finally re-did Excal Prime's look.... After Frost Prime, Excal clearly needed some work, his design is actually worse than the non-prime version for god sake

No thank you, I love his design. It's very steam punk, and probably my favourite looking frame in the entire game.

The only thing I wish they'd do is let us colour the prime gold trim so more than a handful of colour sets looked nice on him.

Edited by Zakalwe

mhm ts you are cheap... and short sighted.

do you really think such project as WF will start without some opening capital or investor? DE need to get this money back and they need to make profit out of this product. You bought founder pack good for you. friend of mine without being a founder bought platinum for 800$. Or majority of gaming community who are buying plat in small portions once in a month are keeping this product alive.

You bought a founder, good boy, have a cookie.

And do not overestimate your contribution, because founder or not every person who bought some plat here and there are supporting this product.

@Zakalwe i think your question is answered, even if your question was ignorant . what a lucky day for you.

Edited by Althix

mhm ts you are cheap... and short sighted.

do you really think such project as WF will start without some opening capital or investor? DE need to get this money back and they need to make profit out of this product. You bought founder pack good for you. friend of mine without being a founder bought platinum for 800$. Or majority of gaming community who are buying plat in small portions once in a month are keeping this product alive.

You bought a founder, good boy, have a cookie.

And do not overestimate your contribution, because founder or not every person who bought some plat here and there are supporting this product.

@Zakalwe i think your question is answered, even if your question was ignorant . what a lucky day for you.

Why do you feel the need to be so hostile? I have supported Warframe since around U6. I have spoken with De Employees, and gotten to know them. I love the company in it's entirety. Money is not the only way to make a game good. A good community does too. Try adding to the "Good Community" and promote support over being apart of the Toxic Community.

DE has helped with my site Orokintech.com since we began it, most companies would throw you under the bus if you asked for help. I have faith my money is going into a great company and I have spent quite a bit on this game. Admittedly money is not a problem and I'm happy to know it's going to a good group of people.

Edited by Stundt

Personally the only thing i would like is a cosmetic item a CLOSED Beta tester can wear at all times additionally to badges because a Braton/Lato Vandal given as a thank you and reward suffered from the power creep that is going on right now and you can't just use and show those weapons and perform well.

Being and old Closed Beta tester is something one could call "a Veteran" but open beta not so much. Giving out something for OPEN Beta is a waste imho because we all know.. it may be called Open Beta but it is basically the release version like every other f2p game does it. Everyone is free to join, other than closed beta where you had to get a key for (which was fairly easy if you knew how but nonetheless) so open beta is nothing special and deserves nothing except the exclusives given out for events.

My2cents, live with it.

Because ts i am old enough to understand that nothing is happening without a reason. DE helped you with your site? I can see their angle in it. I am sure you can see it too. At least i hope you do. Same with WF wiki btw.

Also i consider myself a good boss to my subordinates and as good boss i know when they deserve reward for their labour. They do not ask for it, but they know i will provide it if job well done.

Do you want to know how this post of yours looks like? I will answer to you. You are asking for panhandle.

But understand this, if DE will consider to reward founders in wider way that we are rewarded now. They will do that without you pleading for it.

Have some dignity ts.