Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Or Necro? [Which One Will You Farm First?]

Phoenix86

@credit2team: You can always sell frames to make way for new ones.

Necro's parts will most likely drop from the reworked J3-KennyG, so I'd imagine I'd farm for that first because considering Frost Prime as a precedent, prime parts only drop from Void missions which are harder to get into (key farming or shelling out cash for key packs).

However Mag Prime's parts could also be acquired from the new Orokin derelict tilesets they previewed in the last livestream...not sure if they want to lock those behind void keys as well or be accessible to everyone via some node in the starchart.

Edited by Tulzscha

However Mag Prime's parts could also be acquired from the new Orokin derelict tilesets they previewed in the last livestream...not sure if they want to lock those behind void keys as well or be accessible to everyone via some node in the starchart.

Don't hold me to it, but I think I remember someone in one of the livestreams saying that the derelicts aren't going to be in the void. Not being in the void is what's made them derelict and with a bit of luck everyone will be able to get at them without keys. If mag prime is in there then it's going to be a whole lot less frustrating trying to get her parts.

Don't hold me to it, but I think I remember someone in one of the livestreams saying that the derelicts aren't going to be in the void. Not being in the void is what's made them derelict and with a bit of luck everyone will be able to get at them without keys. If mag prime is in there then it's going to be a whole lot less frustrating trying to get her parts.

They said orokin derelict is orokin things outside of void, which is why they got over ran with the vegetation.

But I'm pretty sure you will get Mag Prime only from "real" void possibly from one of the new missions types.

I have to jump on the "mag is nothing but a reskin" band-wagon for this one. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but from a which one do I want FIRST perspective, necro wins hands down simply because he is new. That being said who knows which one I will actually get first, I thought nova would be one of my first new frames. now she is one of only 3 I don't have yet. 137 raptor runs so far and not a single one of the BP pieces has dropped.

I'm really hoping for void survival or assassination to get the new stuff...

EDIT:  If I had to choose it'd be Mag Prime, I just wanna get my void farming out of the way first this time. I really want necro and ill probably lvl mag Prime whilst farming him. "Save the best for last"...

Edited by Veidgrim