Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Introduce Special Archwing Alerts

MysticDragonMage

3 minutes ago, MysticDragonMage said:

not a very good point to bring up, because that was more of a personal request of mine and hardly adds to the conversation.

oh look you dismiss that as not important....funny how something so prominent in your original request is magically turned not important when it proves the real reasons for your argument.

5 minutes ago, MysticDragonMage said:

it really is. I've seen it here and everywhere and it adds nothing to the conversation because the format can be applied to every argument ever. fact is that i am confident DE can do many great things for the game and i'm sorry if you doubt their skills.

your logic implies that just because something is unpopular means that it should not be improved. my stance is that because something is unpopular means that it should be improved. 

Oh look another thing you're just dismissing because it doesn't support your idea..... it doesn't support your idea so it's just dismissed without proving it's wrong.  Trying to turn my argument to imply I think they lack the skills isn't going to work either because I've not said anything of the sort when it comes to doing archwing 'alert' missions... My comment which could vaguely be related to skill levels was about DE's ideas are often grander than what they manage to achieve in the game which is a different situation to raising some levels and sticking a reward into a mission.

You can try and imply that my logic is flawed but you're not looking at things from a business perspective, just a personal 'I want this' perspective.  When it comes to business you focus on the items which give the best financial return.  Working on something unpopular versus something that is not popular is just poor business sense, as such (and like I've been saying) you focus on things which do prove popular when you don't have endless dev resources and want to keep getting paid.... that is not adding more alerts to archwing missions.

19 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

oh look you dismiss that as not important....funny how something so prominent in your original request is magically turned not important when it proves the real reasons for your argument.

Oh look another thing you're just dismissing because it doesn't support your idea..... it doesn't support your idea so it's just dismissed without proving it's wrong.  Trying to turn my argument to imply I think they lack the skills isn't going to work either because I've not said anything of the sort when it comes to doing archwing 'alert' missions... My comment which could vaguely be related to skill levels was about DE's ideas are often grander than what they manage to achieve in the game which is a different situation to raising some levels and sticking a reward into a mission.

i'm dismissing them because they are not relevant to the main conversation.

also:

36 minutes ago, MysticDragonMage said:

not a very good point to bring up, because that was more of a personal request of mine and hardly adds to the conversation. so say i take it out. my point still stands. archwing is unrewarding and lacks replay-ability. what then? please stay on topic.

quoting someones response, then leaving out important points makes one just as guilty.

22 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You can try and imply that my logic is flawed but you're not looking at things from a business perspective, just a personal 'I want this' perspective.  When it comes to business you focus on the items which give the best financial return.  Working on something unpopular versus something that is not popular is just poor business sense, as such (and like I've been saying) you focus on things which do prove popular when you don't have endless dev resources and want to keep getting paid.... that is not adding more alerts to archwing missions.

you and i are not business experts. saying what is or is not good for the business is an invalid topic. and again, I've seen this format multiple times before so it is not relevant to the main conversation.

i can say that you logic, while gives the game even more features, leaves other unpolished, broken, or abandoned. making these new features you are craving so much have the potential to fail and never be touched again. this is a really big issue with the game at the moment. when the devs actually go back and polish these features, such as parkour and melee 2.0, things tend to get a lot better. however, saying this, we digress from the main topic so do what you want with it somewhere else.

archwing special alerts will apply more reward, replay-ability, and exclusivity to archwing. it is a good and simple fist step to improving archwing, motivating the developers to polish more of its features.

yeah archwing should be guaranteed and offer serious rewards, the archwing gameside is low end- and is not featured or enhanced outside of space for cetus and fortuna for example, underwater areas vague rewards, bad and lack of creative mods, or weapons, so it hasnt been popular or fun, most players hate, maybe more DLC should be added, i dont understand why such good gamemods are wasted, with lunaro and PVP in mind, there are no ARRCHwing additions to match or rewards, i wish this wasnt so underdeveloped, there should be more enthusiastic NPC in the game relays and rebelious factions, skypirates, rewards, and other uses for archwing, since it can be called up, maybe there should be some launch pads that feature some speed bonus like boostplates from racing games, and currents, and other natural things and rewards, if players fight next to each other, link, or pvp or racing that credit each faction and lead to some interesting rewards.

the alerts and relic game can be dauntless without archwing, capture missions are too dificult and unrewarding, so they seem lenghty and boring and can be failed easily when soloed, alot of the space enemies are also uber weaklings, there are no larger enemies or fireworks, and also the rewards are always bad, other than the occasional tellerium- theres nothing cool about archwing missions freeroaming just gets people mad, maybe adding new enemies, terraformations, resources, and parts to scavenge or pickup, magnetically they should enhance your warframe or be used up for boosting and traveling, archwing NPC for Cetus and Fortuna, and their various upgrades at the relay cities in each of the planets, and missions, there should be some fresh alerts of, and reasonable offline modes for sprinting and or magnetic features, energy and shield, sentry and pet game changing, where does the skateboard fit in.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro
  • Like 1