Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned for violating EULA

Zeoxis

Question

i have nothing really to say but what the hell did i do to deserve this was literally playing when all of a sudden i couldnt access anything ingame so what i did was cloase and open warframe again when all of a goddam sudden as i logged in it says ive been banned for 16 damn years to be honest i have done nothing worthy of banning im an mr9 player who started playing warframe seriously last year and have little to average understanding the games complex mechanins so i couldnt have purposely exploited any bugs i hardly speak in region chat and dont think ive done anything worth banning is this a bug have i been hacked i have no idea.

unknown.png?width=664&height=374

9 answers to this question

The best thing you can do is to contact Support via this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

just log in there and create a ticket and explain your situation with them, and they sould be able to explain whats been going on.

To answer your question btw, i myself had my account susbended in the past, but that was due to a script error that created duplicate prime access items and platinum. Talkign to the support team was really helpful and they fixed the issue and removed the duplciates and all that.

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx
  • Like 3

Instead of coming here and asking us, why not think of what you've done that might have violated the EULA?
Most EULAs are the same thing in principle- don't break rules, don't chat mad trash to others, don't exploit broken things knowingly, don't post memes too spicy, yadda yadda yadda. Any of those ring a bell?

If you can't think of anything, try asking support for more details. I don't know if they'll provide answers to you, but it's worth a try.

4 minutes ago, Zeoxis said:

i mean no but its a first for me im just trying to know has anyone else been affected by this its stressing me out

That stress is going to only make it worse, slow down and think for a moment. Besides, Warframe is one of many games out there - it's an absolute gem, sure, but once more only a game. EULA violations are hefty, people only get them if they deserve them and it can be proven.

• Like 2

If you think you are innocent then send ticket to support desk

If you are guilty as charged then Lotus may have mercy on your account

-- I have no idea whats going on these days .. things acting bit weard maby an bug that did that ---

its awfull quiet around devs . no support no hotfixes nada nopes 

But i do hope that support can help you in an short time

Could just be suspicious activity detected... i had my account locked the same way recently because my account was logged in from halfway across the globe. Just send a support ticket to get it unlocked and change your password and you should be fine if thats the case.

3 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

INB4 Lock.

But @Zeoxis. Best choice is to contact support. Only they can give you a reason why. Every reply on the forums here will most likely be a troll or someone pointing and laughing.

*points and laughs in Tyl Regor*

3 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

-- I have no idea whats going on these days .. things acting bit weard maby an bug that did that ---

its awfull quiet around devs . no support no hotfixes nada nopes

This would be due to DE being closed for winter holidays, not really much "Weird" about wanting to be with your family rather than working on a game during the holidays. However, support is still open.