Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have i scanned this fragment?

._.-._.

Say, this fragment found somewhere near The Pearl scans The Business' mem fragment 5/5 yes?

db16948a98.jpg

I've scanned them some time ago, but why is the fragment not appearing in the codex? (same goes for ticker's mem fragment 5/5)

98d34c1834.jpg

Edited by ._.-._.

I have a similar problem to you.  Just finished scanning all fragments in Orb Vallis and one is still showing not complete (located near the Fortuna Extraction) for Rude Zuud 5/5.

Missing-Fragment-Bug.png

Interestingly enough while most fragments have a green bar showing completion, the one for Ruud Zuud 2/5 is grayed out. Can still access the lore without issue but worth highlighting as it should be green as it is complete.

Cool I thought it was only me, I scanned the last 2 fragments I needed to finish and they just dont show in the codex.. I went and checked they were scanned which they were but after log out and log in they still no show and since they are scanned in the game you cant rescan them .. I also have 1 that a grey bar instead of a blue bar but again fully scanned all fragments...

Mine that are scanned but missing from codex are:  Lil Duck 5/5 and Smokefinger 5/5  oh well back to finding the 13 remaining enemys that I havent been able to scan .. anyone have a completed enemy faction codex yet?  I'd love to find these last ones to complete my codex again.. I hate unfinished business..

Missing-Fragment-Bug-Update.png

After a recent patch it seems that the scanning issue I encountered has now been fixed.  I was unable to scan Rude Zuud 5/5 (even though that was the missing one) but when I went to Rude Zuud 2/5 it scanned without issue (even though I supposedly already had it).

@Madas007 and @._.-._. have you tried scanning the fragments that were showing incorrectly for you recently?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried completing my codex scans today and I've also run in to this problem. For me, it's Eudico 5, Legs 5 and Ticker 5. For some reason the scans didn't reveal the codex entry but when I visit the fragments it says I've already scanned them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
perhaps the begin of a solution for this problem due to a confusion :

When you scan fragments for a PNJ, the
shown numbers in the codex = 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 etc, are not the numbers that correspond to the name of a fragment,
but they are the numbers of actually scanned fragments.

for exemple : if you scan Eudico 1, Eudico 4 and Eudico 5, the codex indicates 1/5 - 2/5 - 3/5 in the Eudico "fragment mem"
That is the current total of fragments you have found.

If you've this problem for a pnj try to rescan all the 5, and probably you have miss one of them.

Hope that helps you.

• Like 1