Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE support ignoring my tickets ?

MikeTheGod187

Hello everyone. I've been trying to get in touch with someone from DE for awhile now. I have 3 tickets with them about my hacked account that I cant login to. 1 is from 3 months ago, 2 months ago, and 1 month ago. Highest being 90 days of NO reply. I'm really concerned because I've had this account since 2013 and want to know what is going on. Now I know some of you may say this is something you should not take to the forums but it's been so long and so many tickets, its disconcerning to say the least. Every ticket is OPEN, but none have a reply. This is the first time ever contacting support and also the account in question has never had issues before. I've tried manually changing password to try and sign in, but it says email/password invalid or sometimes says please activate your account. When I get this message I look everywhere in my email for a message to so call activate my account, but nothing. I'm just wondering is there anything I can do to get contact with a developer faster. Like phone them or something. This account has hundreds of dollars of mine into it and I'm not getting any help for 90 days which to me is absurd. I'm really sorry for posting this here, but please understand my situation. I lost my account adlnd cant seem to get help to recover it. Anything you guys can suggest to help will be much appreciated. Thank you all.

For first, I'm sorry for you pal, I know that all this situation must feel terrible for you. Unfortunately there is no way to contact directly the support. What I think is that with the xmas period and all there are no moderators to check the account, probably once we go in full january your chances of getting more attention would rise.

Honestly when I first saw the title, I was originally thinking this was going to be a "standard" topic where someone couldn't wait just a week especially considering the holidays... but 90 days? That is way too long.

So first thing is to not create multiple tickets, that really won't help you.

I suggest to focus on one ticket and reply back to that.

I had a ticket that was pushing 40 days a few months back and it was soon after I replied to that where I was soon given a response. Make sure your response isn't too "hostile", while what you are dealing with is beyond frustrating, you should still have a level head when contacting support.

Hope this gets resolved soon for you.

-------

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Something is wrong indeed, because when i check your profile ingame, it shows a MR2 player with 26 total missions

Considering their account was hacked, I'd assume the one they are on now is an alt just so they can try and contact DE Support at all.

Edited by Sean

IIRC they've mentioned that multiple support tickets by same user are automatically merged and put back to the bottom of the queue. In other words, sending multiple tickets will only make things slower.

Edited by Guest

Hey guys this is not about the account I'm on now. The account I'm talking about is xXX1MIKE1xXx. I made this account cause I cant login to the old one. Also to address some of the questions. I've NEVER made shady plat purchases and also never had issues like bans or anything like that. I'm really quite a solo player because I would usually play after I get home from work. Also I provided DE with all information regarding every single purchase made on the account with dates, credit cards and receipts. Also provided security question answers and location the account was made. I'm trying my best to provide everything I can to show this is indeed my account but no response. Maybe it's just a very long back log but it's hard to tell. Thank you all for trying to help. Not being able to play is quite heartbreaking to say the least.

10 minutes ago, MikeTheGod187 said:

Hey guys this is not about the account I'm on now. The account I'm talking about is xXX1MIKE1xXx. I made this account cause I cant login to the old one. Also to address some of the questions. I've NEVER made shady plat purchases and also never had issues like bans or anything like that. I'm really quite a solo player because I would usually play after I get home from work. Also I provided DE with all information regarding every single purchase made on the account with dates, credit cards and receipts. Also provided security question answers and location the account was made. I'm trying my best to provide everything I can to show this is indeed my account but no response. Maybe it's just a very long back log but it's hard to tell. Thank you all for trying to help. Not being able to play is quite heartbreaking to say the least.

Did /Profile xXX1MIKE1xXx and got - Given Username Does not Exist.

Edited by BabyKurama

Yeah, that is what happens when I search it aswell. Maybe that has something to do with me getting the please activate your account? I get this message when trying to reset password. So my email must still be attached to the account. Very concerning nonetheless. 

Edited by MikeTheGod187

7 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

Did /Profile xXX1MIKE1xXx and got - Given Username Does not Exist.

1 minute ago, MikeTheGod187 said:

Yeah, that is what happens when I search it aswell. Maybe that has something to do with me getting the please activate your account? I get this message when trying to reset password. So my email must still be attached to the account. Very concerning nonetheless. 

More than likely the username was changed.

In the few instances that I've seen where people I knew had their accounts stolen, their usernames were changed by the hacker.

Doing a quick google search of the original alias shows that it existed before.

Thank you for providing that link and helping me prove that it indeed does exist. I changed passwords to everything I own just incase of a security breach by the same hacker. This is what makes me believe its a hacker. If the account was indeed deactivated like the password reset insists. Wouldn't you still be able to look at my profile? I dont really know, all a guessing game from here. Thanks once again though.

3 minutes ago, MikeTheGod187 said:

Thank you for providing that link and helping me prove that it indeed does exist. I changed passwords to everything I own just incase of a security breach by the same hacker. This is what makes me believe its a hacker. If the account was indeed deactivated like the password reset insists. Wouldn't you still be able to look at my profile? I dont really know, all a guessing game from here. Thanks once again though.

Only way the account would not pull up by using the /profile command in-game would be if the username itself was changed.

In one of the instances I mentioned above, my friend's account was hacked, the account's name was changed, but the hacker got the account banned soon after.

Luckily the account was recovered by DE Support in the end, though I do recall it taking a bit of time.

Would be nice to discuss all this with DE. Could be same scenario for me maybe. Account gets hacked than banned. Now it's taking a bit of time to contact DE. Sounds almost identical to Sean's scenario. I really dont get how this happened to begin with. Really hoping they can get back to me soon, but my hope is fading at this point.